Skype Call to Talk LTROI

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
gkmoberg1

Re: Skype Call to Talk LTROI

Post by gkmoberg1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:33 am

i've used skype several times as a free vid chat platform. the only time I used it for a multi-party session was for business and this got into the Skype Connect (tm) product... hopefully somebody here knows more than I do about general, free skype.

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:38 am

So, we have:

dongregg
gkmoberg1
PeteMork
EEA
ltroifanatic
Nightrider

For those who aren't familiar with Skype, here are a couple of YouTube tutorials...it's not rocket science...
Those of you who already have a Skype account, please PM me with your Skype name so I can get my contacts database up to speed. I'll also need to know your time zone.

gkmoberg, why don't you provide me with your email address so we can explore Google Hangouts? Looks like it is very easy to have a multi-party Skype call, but there's no harm in seeing what Hangouts can do.

Please also give some thought to how long the call should reasonably be, and whether we want some structure to our discussion. Possibilities could include, for example,

- how you first came to see LTROI
- initial impressions
- comments about cast & crew: JAL, TA, HVH, Lina, Kare,
- talk about production features & music
- favorite scenes - what you loved/what didn't work
- larger themes
- ambiguities and unanswered questions
- FF
Etc. etc. etc.!

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:01 am

Ok, I've heard from:

gkmoberg1
EEA
Nightrider

Still need to hear from the rest of you regarding your Skype account before we can get this started! :)

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:44 am

Hi .Sounds like great fun.I think maybe an hour or two would be sufficient but I could probably go much longer.My Skype address is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I'm in the Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) Zone.So cool I'm busting.. :D
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

ltroifanatic wrote:Hi .Sounds like great fun.I think maybe an hour or two would be sufficient but I could probably go much longer.My Skype address is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I'm in the Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) Zone.So cool I'm busting.. :D
Great! I've taken the liberty of removing your Skype address from your post because we like to maintain folks' privacy here. Anyone else, please PM me with the info.

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:14 am

Unless I''m mistaken, I think dongregg is the only holdout on getting our little Skype group together. So, we're coming down the home stretch toward some fun.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:22 am

a_contemplative_life wrote:Unless I''m mistaken, I think dongregg is the only holdout on getting our little Skype group together. So, we're coming down the home stretch toward some fun.
Yep. I'm the one. I'm just crazy busy for the next little while, but I hope you will let me plug into the group soon. :)
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:21 am

dongregg wrote:
a_contemplative_life wrote:Unless I''m mistaken, I think dongregg is the only holdout on getting our little Skype group together. So, we're coming down the home stretch toward some fun.
Yep. I'm the one. I'm just crazy busy for the next little while, but I hope you will let me plug into the group soon. :)
Eli, stop being such a little monster. Untie nice dongregg and let him use the computer. And stop singing The Sound of Music in his ear; I think he has it memorized at this point.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:31 am

:lol:

Eli's cracking me up with her misinterpretations of the Do-Re-Mi song. "Tea, a drink with jammin' bread." Oy.

But then, she has a limited range of culinary experience. :roll:
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:46 am

:lol: How do you solve a problem like our Eli?How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?.. :think:
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”