Puzzle I just made

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
Jameron

Re: Puzzle I just made

Post by Jameron » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Nice.

Pity Photobucket want to charge for hot linking now. Had to change to Tinypics.com. That's why all my pics have disappeared :(

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Here's one in honor of the stunning, simple and beautiful sketches done by ofelia .

http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=18b04e781f14

Ofelia capture Eli as from the novel in such a clear view - to me, this is Elias.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:49 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:Here's one in honor of the stunning, simple and beautiful sketches done by ofelia .

Ofelia capture Eli as from the novel in such a clear view - to me, this is Elias.
Nice one! Time: 34:59 :)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:56 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:Here's one in honor of the stunning, simple and beautiful sketches done by ofelia .

Tinypic stopped working for me, now testing Amazon Drive.

Edit- guess that didn't work :(
"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:15 pm

I have a bunch of ofelia's miniatures on my hard drive.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

sauvin

Post by sauvin » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:40 pm

Jameron wrote:

Tinypic stopped working for me, now testing Amazon Drive.

Edit- guess that didn't work :(
I don't know a darn thing about Amazon Drive, but will be investigating it when I get back home. I *have* succeeded in hotlinking an image from Google Photos, but the way to do it wasn't straightforward.
Fais tomber les barrières entre nous qui sommes tous des frères

sauvin

Post by sauvin » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:36 am

From Amazon Drive:

1) Upload the pic.
2) Wait a while for it to upload.
3) When the pic is uploaded, click on it.
4) I right-clicked on the expanded pic and clicked on "copy image address".
5) Bop on over to WTI, start a new post, right click in the edit area, and click on "paste".
6) Sandwich the URL between the {img} and {\img} tags, using square braces rather than the curly ones I used here.
7) Profit.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:21 pm

sauvin wrote:Image

From Amazon Drive:

1) Upload the pic.
2) Wait a while for it to upload.
3) When the pic is uploaded, click on it.
4) I right-clicked on the expanded pic and clicked on "copy image address".
5) Bop on over to WTI, start a new post, right click in the edit area, and click on "paste".
6) Sandwich the URL between the {img} and {\img} tags, using square braces rather than the curly ones I used here.
7) Profit.
I can't get this to work. I get an address like this: https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/folde ... mgh=1&sf=1
which doesn't show the picture at all when framed by Image. How do you get to the amazon drive to post the picture in the first place; through an app? Do you have an amazon account? I also don't get "copy image address" when I right click. I get "Copy link"
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

sauvin

Post by sauvin » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:23 pm

PeteMork wrote:
I can't get this to work. I get an address like this: https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/folde ... mgh=1&sf=1
which doesn't show the picture at all when framed by [img]and[/img]. How do you get to the amazon drive to post the picture in the first place; through an app? Do you have an amazon account? I also don't get "copy image address" when I right click. I get "Copy link"
What browser are you using?

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:32 pm

Internet explorer

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”