When I am With You

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
dongregg

Re: When I am With You

Post by dongregg » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:09 am

Yeah, I can't answer that. My gut is to go with them just as you are doing and see what comes of it. I put together the four PMs and PM'd them the PeteMork. His response was "Holy S__t!" My response to him was "Yup."

What I mean is, you've got the real stuff. Lots you can do with it, and will, no doubt. I mean, Jesus...
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Mishrashade48

Post by Mishrashade48 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:14 am

dongregg wrote:Yeah, I can't answer that. My gut is to go with them just as you are doing and see what comes of it. I put together the four PMs and PM'd them the PeteMork. His response was "Holy S__t!" My response to him was "Yup."

What I mean is, you've got the real stuff. Lots you can do with it, and will, no doubt. I mean, Jesus...

True, this could be very interesting. He's going to react differently, of course, to certain situations. PeteMork escaped from the dream and into my story. Very clever.
All of life's journeys come with meetings, partings, and reunions.

EEA

Post by EEA » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:02 am

I would be interested in reading the story. :)

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:08 am

Wish I could come up with a workable plot for another FF. I keep thinking about picking up where Once Bitten left off, but can't come up with a decent storyline. Grrr...

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Mishrashade48 wrote:
dongregg wrote:Yeah, I can't answer that. My gut is to go with them just as you are doing and see what comes of it. I put together the four PMs and PM'd them the PeteMork. His response was "Holy S__t!" My response to him was "Yup."

True, this could be very interesting. He's going to react differently, of course, to certain situations. PeteMork escaped from the dream and into my story. Very clever.
PeteMork pulled a similar trick on me. He escaped from reality and became Detective Sergeant Per Morkus in Set Me as a Seal upon Your Heart Part 2. :mrgreen:
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Mishrashade48

Post by Mishrashade48 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:04 pm

dongregg wrote:
Mishrashade48 wrote:

PeteMork pulled a similar trick on me. He escaped from reality and became Detective Sergeant Per Morkus in Set Me as a Seal upon Your Heart Part 2. :mrgreen:

:D I thought that name sounded familiar, that's absolutely wonderful.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:14 pm

It was nuttin'. You should see what I can do with a deck of cards. :D ;)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Mishrashade48

Post by Mishrashade48 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:07 pm

PeteMork wrote:It was nuttin'. You should see what I can do with a deck of cards. :D ;)
I knew it, Pete is a wizard!! :lol:

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:37 am

Extensively edited to make the format consistent with "Set Me as a Seal upon Your Heart" inasmuch as "When I Am with You" is the prologue to the much longer post-LTODD fan fiction.

:)

Ketnar

Post by Ketnar » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:25 am

dongregg wrote:Extensively edited to make the format consistent with "Set Me as a Seal upon Your Heart" inasmuch as "When I Am with You" is the prologue to the much longer post-LTODD fan fiction.

:)
Woot Donald, you rock! Thanks a lot for your good work. I´ll post about this soon!. As I told you, this made my day yesterday, so so so funny!:

"The boy interrupts her concentration when he says she smells funny. She thinks—Yeah? Well you smell like dinner." :D :D :D

Return to “Fan Fiction”