WTI 2nd Film Viewing - Let Me In

For discussion of Matt Reeve's Film Let Me In

Moderator: LMI Moderator

SpartanAltego

Re: WTI 2nd Film Viewing - Let Me In

Post by SpartanAltego » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Happy July 1st, everyone. I’ve crawled my way out of the muck and am in a much better state to be participating in this film event. Right now I’m looking at July 15th for the new evening appointment for any interested Infected. As before, let me know if you’re (still) interested. I promise to hold myself to this due date no matter what. Thank you for the support and understanding, it’s very appreciated.
"The dark is patient, and it always wins. But its weakness lies in its strength: a single candle is enough to hold it at bay. Love is more than a candle. Love can ignite the stars." - Matthew Stover

Mishrashade48

Post by Mishrashade48 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Yep, still interested :)
All of life's journeys come with meetings, partings, and reunions.

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:04 am

Me too.. :D
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Phobos

Post by Phobos » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Let me In, too :)
Liberate me ex damnatio

SpartanAltego

Post by SpartanAltego » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:37 am

Alright, friends. The date is nearly upon us! I am still committed and looking forward to all of us getting together. Same time of day as the previous date!

I figure we do a pre-movie chat, then comment on the film as we watch, followed by a post-film review/discussion as well as general talk about LMI. Think it’ll make for a fun couple of hours. :D
"The dark is patient, and it always wins. But its weakness lies in its strength: a single candle is enough to hold it at bay. Love is more than a candle. Love can ignite the stars." - Matthew Stover

SpartanAltego

Post by SpartanAltego » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:32 pm

Less than three hours to the meet! Looking forward to our time together, friends. :D

SpartanAltego

Post by SpartanAltego » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:45 am

Thanks a million for coming, everyone! It was a wonderful way to spend my evening and I hope you feel the same! I think we all came away not just having enjoyed each others’ company but also with a deeper appreciation of the film (and each others’ perspectives). As always, WTI continues to deliver. :D

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:23 am

Yes it was great fun and very informative too.Thanks again for arranging it Spartan.I hope we can do it again soon. :D
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Return to “Let Me In”