Does anyone here owns the movie Blu-ray disc?

For discussion of Matt Reeve's Film Let Me In

Moderator: LMI Moderator

gaydn

Does anyone here owns the movie Blu-ray disc?

Post by gaydn » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Hey I just got the Blu-ray disk and I am trying to run with PowerDVD, actually it does not go! I have Let The Right One In (2008) and I use the same method and it runs perfectly, I do not know why Let Me In does not work, I just get the blue FPI warning screen, then nothing, help me please if you know anything.

Drakeule

Re: Does anyone here owns the movie Blu-ray disc?

Post by Drakeule » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Sounds like you have a bad copy. If it's a blue ray in a blue ray player it should just work. If you have another blue ray player like a Playstation or xbox1 try them and see.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:19 pm

I cracked my first Blu-ray popping it out of the jewel box. Since I had played it a few times, I assumed I had a setting wrong or something. When nothing would make it play, I looked closely at it and saw the crack. Duh. I bought another copy and am handling it more carefully. I am advanced in age, so I don't expect anything to break short of jumping a curb and running into a tree. In fact, my first urge when something isn't working is to kick it or thump it.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

banjoist123

Post by banjoist123 » Wed May 18, 2016 12:29 pm

I hate those crappy plastic cases that CDs and DVDs come in. I have broken many trying to get them to click off that spool in the middle. I've also had them shipped to me broken because they've come off that spindle in shipping. You'd think after all the years these have been around that someone would have improved on this design by now!
I want to close my eyes very tightly, concentrate, hear the sounds around me disappear, sense the night against my closed eyelids, feel snow flakes hit my cheeks, feel the cold of the jungle gym, and hear the sound of light approaching footsteps…

Return to “Let Me In”