Amazing LMI short

For discussion of Matt Reeve's Film Let Me In

Moderator: LMI Moderator

tman

Amazing LMI short

Post by tman » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Just posted this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIipRWj4 ... re=related over at BMAL as well. I'm sure many might already have seen it, but this editied 4 min clip sums up the whole LMI passion for me. It's an emotional, heartbreaking look at the Abby/Owen relationship to some amazing music. Singularly the best thing I've seen on YouTube. Brilliant editing. It never was a horror movie. Far from it.

DMt.

Re: Amazing LMI short

Post by DMt. » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Yes, very good indeed. :cry:

DavidZahir

Post by DavidZahir » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:53 pm

That was just...lovely. 8-)
O let my name be in the Book of Love. If it be there I care not
For that Other great Book above. Strike it out! Or write it in anew--
But let My name be in the Book of Love!
-- Omar Kayam

varamiglite

Post by varamiglite » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:57 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCYAveLR ... re=related

This is another amazing fanvid dedicated to LMI set to a really good song! I may be a bit biased towards the music because I'm also a huge Donnie Darko fan. Fanvids are what really helped fuel my infection, there are so many awesome ones floating around on youtube. I saw LTROI for the first time on youtube in 12 parts. It was the only way to get a hold of it quickly because it's hard to find in middle of nowhere, Kansas!
slog tillbaka. hårt.

tman

Post by tman » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:13 pm

The original short left me quite speechless. It bought back all the feelings I had when I first saw the movie. You tell me this film doesn't pack an emotional punch, because it does exactly that.

varamiglite

Post by varamiglite » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:21 pm

tman wrote:The original short left me quite speechless. It bought back all the feelings I had when I first saw the movie. You tell me this film doesn't pack an emotional punch, because it does exactly that.
Who told you it doesn't pack an emotional punch?!? I feel like this film changed my perspective on a lot of different things, in a way it changed my life!
slog tillbaka. hårt.

SPiN

Post by SPiN » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:41 am

tman wrote:The original short left me quite speechless. It bought back all the feelings I had when I first saw the movie. You tell me this film doesn't pack an emotional punch, because it does exactly that.
This short is laaaaaaa-git
Anyone who doesn't believe Abby's intentions of loving companionship with Owen, needs to see this
Pretty air tight
Great movie.
Game over.
Last edited by SPiN on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
im worried that we may have gotten our lunchables mixed up

SPiN

Post by SPiN » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:44 am

varamiglite wrote:Who told you it doesn't pack an emotional punch?!? I feel like this film changed my perspective on a lot of different things, in a way it changed my life!
Theyre out there vara. Not everyone shares the same adoration to LMI like you and myself.
Theyll be here in a minute.

cmfireflies

Post by cmfireflies » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:05 am

SPiN wrote: Theyre out there vara. Not everyone shares the same adoration to LMI like you and myself.
Oh, sorry I'm late. Traffic was terrible. ;)

Although, my personal favorite thing to do wasn't to argue that LMI didn't have emotional punch it was to argue that Abby was eviler than Eli. :evil:

Exactly how do you tell the difference between an in love smile and and a everything is going according to plan smile anyways?

jk. jk. I'm glad LMI fans are coming to this board. Welcome.
"When is a monster not a monster? Oh, when you love it."

SPiN

Post by SPiN » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:28 am

cmfireflies wrote:
SPiN wrote: Theyre out there vara. Not everyone shares the same adoration to LMI like you and myself.
Oh, sorry I'm late. Traffic was terrible. ;)

Although, my personal favorite thing to do wasn't to argue that LMI didn't have emotional punch it was to argue that Abby was eviler than Eli. :evil:

Exactly how do you tell the difference between an in love smile and and a everything is going according to plan smile anyways?

jk. jk. I'm glad LMI fans are coming to this board. Welcome.
ha, very clever cmfireflies. thanks, this is a really cool board. everyone has great things to say

Return to “Let Me In”