New interview with John

Links to interviews, trailers and other media
metoo

New interview with John

Post by metoo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:35 pm

John is interviewed about his latest book "X" at the Göteborg Book Fair.

In Swedish.
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

intrige

Re: New interview with John

Post by intrige » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:35 am

That was a really nice interview!! :D
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:03 am

Enlighten us! :)

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:48 am

John looks older than in the interviews I've seen in the past but let's face it they were probably nearly 10 years old by now (they were all about LTROI).He still has a nice smile and kind face but I don't understand Swedish so have no idea what he was talking about.My wife lived in Sweden for a little while and still remembers some words and phrases.Ever since my love affair with LTROI started (about 3 years now) she loves to pat me on the head in passing and call me "duktig pojki".All the other words and phrases are probably not suitable for the forum lol.Seriously though I would love to be able to hear and understand the subtle nuances of the original language.I think as a non-Swedish speaker I'm missing out on a lot of things that I don't pick up on. Fortunately,now that I know the movie so well,I can pick up those nuances to a degree by facial features,eye movements and the music amongst other things . I turn the subtitles off too.I love this masterpiece so much. :wub: Why?..Because I'm a duktig pojki. :lol:
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Return to “Media”