Lina's Instagram

Links to interviews, trailers and other media
CyberGhostface

Lina's Instagram

Post by CyberGhostface » Sat May 16, 2015 2:49 am

https://instagram.com/linaleandersson/

Normally I wouldn't post something like this but she's cool with fans following her (although you need to have an account and put in a follow request).

Example pic:

No banaaaanas?

Doctor Mak

Re: Lina's Instagram

Post by Doctor Mak » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:14 am

Oh yeah I follow her. She doesn't post too much but it's nice to see new stuff from Lina.

I was in this forum just for a short time but weren't there a rule about not posting personal links of her?

CyberGhostface

Post by CyberGhostface » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:20 am

There wasn't a rule (unless something changed), there was just an incident where someone was posting what might have been her private blog (as it was generally just her talking to her friends) and he was asked not to post it because we didn't know if Lina intended others to see it.

With Lina's instagram on the other hand, she lets her fans follow her and comment on her pics (and has even replied once in a while) so I don't think there's anything to be concerned about.
No banaaaanas?

Doctor Mak

Post by Doctor Mak » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:47 am

Oh I see... It was propably my mistake then.

As I said I was active here for a short time and it was in 2013, my memory fails :D

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:51 am

Doctor Mak wrote:Oh I see... It was propably my mistake then.

As I said I was active here for a short time and it was in 2013, my memory fails :D
I know Doctor Mak. You wrote some good posts about the Portuguese translation of the book. Good to see that you have posted again!
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Doctor Mak

Post by Doctor Mak » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:57 am

Yeah but all I did was to start the topic actually, you and the others that made the interesting posts :)

Cthulhuthanos

Post by Cthulhuthanos » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:52 pm

At first I thought it was kind of odd that someone put up a picture from her Instagram. I understand that she played a very important character in one of the top ten best horror films ever made. I just feel being stalked because of role you had in a film when you were twelve is kind of creepy. As long as she's fine with it though. I think it'd be cool to see her in some bigger stuff.

CyberGhostface

Post by CyberGhostface » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:26 pm

No one's stalking her? She's using social media to interact with some of her fans, if she wasn't comfortable with it she wouldn't have either A.) allowed them to be her friends there or B.) respond to them occasionally. If there was even the slightest indication that it was meant to be private I wouldn't have posted it.
No banaaaanas?

Cthulhuthanos

Post by Cthulhuthanos » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:45 am

Hmmm, well I guess if Lina is fine with having her seflies posted, then it's fine.

Return to “Media”