a_contemplative_life

Re: New portrait of Kåre

Post by a_contemplative_life » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:04 am

He growed up.

gary13136

Post by gary13136 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Definitely! :D
One example of democracy in action is 5 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to have for lunch.--Anonymous

Pitti

Post by Pitti » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:12 pm

I think about Lina and Kåre stayed as friends after the movie was shooted...if they are meet nowadays :?:
"I'm like you.- What are you staring at? Well? Are you looking at me?-Those were the first words I heard you say.Please Oskar... Be me, for a little while."

intrige

Post by intrige » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Well, they might not be friends, from what I have caught, they are very different. I think Lina and Kåre meeting each other would feel like meeting the child reletive of a classmate, once, while being 12, and had to play together. And meet again like. 7-8 years later.

One thing I have tought of is that Kåre once said that it wasn't had to act in the bully scenes of the film 'cause he and the other boys got along just great on the set. He didn't say his relation to Lina at that point, parhaps she was more alone? How many girls were on the set she could play with? Or did she play with them? I know I didn't care much for gender at the age of 11, like they were. Hmm :think: If Lina did spend times on the set alone, I'd be sad. She have then again said it was great fun shooting the movie.. Soo :roll:
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

Return to “Media”