4 new lina pics

Links to interviews, trailers and other media
karloneida

4 new lina pics

Post by karloneida » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:47 am

just found 4 new pics of lina leandersson she looks kind of different now. http://www.moviezine.se/namn/52790 I didn't know where to put this, if its the wrong spot can the mods move plz.

Jameron

Re: 4 new lina pics

Post by Jameron » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:00 am

Nice :D

She's still not opening her mouth to smile, I see. :lol:

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

Loveless

Post by Loveless » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Oh wow, she is very beautiful! :wub: She grows up to be a stunning young woman. I'm so happy for her! :)

Pitti

Post by Pitti » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:18 am

Loveless wrote:Oh wow, she is very beautiful! :wub: She grows up to be a stunning young woman. I'm so happy for her! :)
You're right :roll: :) Welcome to the infected,compatriot :D I'm happy to see an another fan from my country :)
"I'm like you.- What are you staring at? Well? Are you looking at me?-Those were the first words I heard you say.Please Oskar... Be me, for a little while."

Loveless

Post by Loveless » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Pitti wrote:
Loveless wrote:Oh wow, she is very beautiful! :wub: She grows up to be a stunning young woman. I'm so happy for her! :)
You're right :roll: :) Welcome to the infected,compatriot :D I'm happy to see an another fan from my country :)
Thanks very much, Pitti! I'm happy to be here! ♥
(Aww yiss, let's infect the whole country together! Or well.. that would be weird, but anyway. :D)

intrige

Post by intrige » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Funny how people from all over the wolrd like this small swedish vampire flick, actually I find it kinda weird.. Buut understanable. :D GO INTERNET!!
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

Return to “Media”