Lina on location for Ömheten

Links to interviews, trailers and other media
Ash

Lina on location for Ömheten

Post by Ash » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:38 am

At hair salon set in Kiruna. Wide angle lens is quite unflattering. She looks like an Oompa Loompa. :lol:
I can almost see Eli here, checking out the closed shops in Blackeberg at night. :cry: :wub:

gary13136

Re: Lina on location for Ömheten

Post by gary13136 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Interesting that she should be hanging about a hair salon at all. In all the pictures to date that I've seen, I can't recall one that showed her hair as anything as long and straight.

Now when she played Eli, she definitely had a hair stylist. :lol:

I saw a couple of other pictures of her "wild" side on this same webpage. She was more in an "Eli mode".
One example of democracy in action is 5 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to have for lunch.--Anonymous

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:41 pm

I believe Ash pointed out that this salon is part of the set for the film. :think:
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

metoo

Post by metoo » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:22 pm

The hair salon is called "Salong an 1", which is pronounced "salong annette".

The photo obviously is taken during the filming, cine lighting isn't common on Swedish streets, not even in Kiruna during the dark half to the year...
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:09 pm

metoo wrote:The hair salon is called "Salong an 1", which is pronounced "salong annette".
Haha, it took me an embarrassingly long time to get that, so you're saying that it's "Annette's Salon", right? And they are using a word play of An + ett?

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

metoo

Post by metoo » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Jameron wrote:Haha, it took me an embarrassingly long time to get that, so you're saying that it's "Annette's Salon", right? And they are using a word play of An + ett?
Yes, precisely. :)
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

gary13136

Post by gary13136 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:09 pm

I wonder if the other pictures I saw on that webpage were part of the film set???? One shows Lina making a "mean" face, and I believe she's holding a cell phone (maybe an I phone). :think:
One example of democracy in action is 5 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to have for lunch.--Anonymous

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:01 pm

gary13136 wrote:I wonder if the other pictures I saw on that webpage were part of the film set???? One shows Lina making a "mean" face, and I believe she's holding a cell phone (maybe an I phone). :think:
Which website was this?

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

J.J.

Post by J.J. » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Jameron wrote: Which website was this?

I was about to ask the same thing :?:
You have to invite me in

gary13136

Post by gary13136 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:15 am

Jameron wrote:
gary13136 wrote:I wonder if the other pictures I saw on that webpage were part of the film set???? One shows Lina making a "mean" face, and I believe she's holding a cell phone (maybe an I phone). :think:
Which website was this?

Go to this address: alfredsomdaniel.blogg.se

Scroll down and you'll find a bunch of small pictures. Mouse over and click them to make them larger; Lina is in several.

Return to “Media”