Lina and cast member of Ömheten

Links to interviews, trailers and other media
Ash

Lina and cast member of Ömheten

Post by Ash » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:57 am

Lina and another of the cast checking out the location of the day's shoot for Ömheten.

Great fun.....wish I was there too. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
How's this for a cool pic.....Lina looks beautiful...as usual.

J.J.

Re: Lina and cast member of Ömheten

Post by J.J. » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:04 am

Cool pic!
:wub: :wub:

Yeah, great fun, but that guy is gonna get Lina killed, driving the car that way... He's just a little bit crazy, I think... ;)
You have to invite me in

Ash

Post by Ash » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 am

Yeh, that guy's a tool.
And I hope Lina's mum hasn't seen this. :o Or perhaps she should.

JToede

Post by JToede » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Ash wrote:Yeh, that guy's a tool.
And I hope Lina's mum hasn't seen this. :o Or perhaps she should.
*Dad mode engaged*
All I can say is: "Let the Beatings Begin"
If my son was driving like this idiot. he wouldn't be driving again for a LONG time, and if my daughter was riding with this idiot, she wouldn't leave the house til she is 40 and he would be gone. :twisted:
Veni, Vidi, volo in domum redire.

J.J.

Post by J.J. » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Well, let's not be very hard on the boy... maybe he's just nervous, being like that, so close to Lina... maybe he's just trying to impress her, or something... That, I could even understand... 8-)

He somehow reminds me of Kimi Räikkönen (the racing driver). He looks a little like him... that might have something to do with his driving style, right?
:lol: :lol:
You have to invite me in

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Wherever they are, it sure looks cold.

J.J.

Post by J.J. » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:13 pm

a_contemplative_life wrote:Wherever they are, it sure looks cold.
Yep, I wonder if she'll ever make a movie someplace warm and sunny... for a change :roll:
You have to invite me in

JToede

Post by JToede » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:46 pm

J.J. wrote:Well, let's not be very hard on the boy... maybe he's just nervous, being like that, so close to Lina... maybe he's just trying to impress her, or something... That, I could even understand... 8-)
True... but he IS a boy and a teenage boy at that, teenage boys are dumb, dorks, they believe they are invincible, and do EXTREMELY stupid things, especially around pretty girls. I know experience.
a_contemplative_life wrote:Wherever they are, it sure looks cold.
Yes it does, I wish I was there to roll in the snow, I went to the beach and got sunburnt and I look like a lobster.
Veni, Vidi, volo in domum redire.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:58 pm

The first time I watched this, my fatherly instincts kicked in and the primal urge to throttle this jerk was overwhelming. Who does he think he is, endangering her life like that? (And his own too for that matter, but that wasn’t as important) :D

I watched it again carefully, checking to see if their seatbelts were fastened :roll: (couldn’t tell for sure in the first part, but doubted it; was sure they weren’t later), then shuddered as I saw they were moving quite fast while this idiot was driving with his foot, on a snow-covered, possibly icy, road and not paying much attention to the road in any case, trying to show off and impress the young lady. :evil:

Then, I wondered where all the people responsible for these young folks were while this was going on. And had the driver been drinking? With this guy, it was hard to tell. Don’t they have liability laws in Sweden? If there were an accident, wouldn’t there be hell to pay? Where were the chaperones, whom I would have thought would be a normal part of any entourage in which young people far away from home were involved. Especially since Lina, and probably others in the cast, are no older than 16. (I’m assuming the driver was at least 18 or, if I’ve read the law correctly, he couldn’t legally drive in Sweden.)

Then, I calmed down a bit. Kids will be kids after all…right? Shouldn’t they be able to behave recklessly every now and then? Zest for life, and all that? Where’s the harm…right? :think:

Bullpucky! If I were Lina’s parents, I would be furious that this was allowed after I had entrusted my child to the producers of this film. But then I’m only a poor, burned out parent. What do I know?
Last edited by PeteMork on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

J.J.

Post by J.J. » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:15 pm

PeteMork wrote:Who does he think he is, endangering her life like that? (And his own too for that matter, but that wasn’t as important) :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In short, I think we all agree on that the most important thing here is Lina's safety, then 8-)
(Poor, poor crazy guy, whoever he is... ^__^U )
You have to invite me in

Return to “Media”