Swedish Article About Lina's Movie "Tenderness"

Links to interviews, trailers and other media
abner_mohl

Swedish Article About Lina's Movie "Tenderness"

Post by abner_mohl » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Google translate from Swedish:

Chlorine drenched moviestars
Njurunda Klappor, cameras and extras coexisted with chlorine and bathing caps.
Njurunda Born in director Sofia Norlin took yesterday filming Tenderness to Njurunda swimming.
http://st.nu/noje/lokalt/1.4776212-klor ... lmstjarnor
From the outside it looked as usual at Njurunda swimming. But already at the front door you could read the "extras" on a handwritten note. Inside the reception was charge of preparations in full swing. It was time for filming.

Tenderness is Sofia Norlins debut as feature film director and is about some young people in Kiruna, which is coming out in adulthood.

One of the scenes played out at a swim meet and is one of the main characters Zerins story. She is a good swimmer but the race will change her life. Zerin played by Lina Leandersson seen earlier in Tomas Alfredson's film of Let the Right One In. There, she plays the vampire girl, Eli.

- It was my first role, so I did not think much of what I did. The fact that I'm doing theater comes naturally, but I learned to crawl a week ago, she says.

Where ST's team enters the basin, they immediately recruited as extras. Extras were also actor Åke Arvidsson and revue-king Stefan Bäckström who acted SSF controllers.

- It's funny that I get to do something serious, but I've always wanted to do something like this, says Stefan Bäckström.

Next to the gallery sits Sofia Norlins parents, Sture and Christina Norlin, and stands up for her daughter.

- She paints each scene and color sets with watercolor paint. She is very good at it, says Christina Norlin.

Suddenly silence is all that apply. Extras are playing the call to put the phone in airplane mode. Six swimmers getting ready for the first take.

- There are real sports girls and really good. We did not need so many shots. Then it was a very good crowd, too, says Sofia Norlin.

She has already managed to film a month in Kiruna and a few days in Stockholm and in the evening, the journey upward again. Västernorrland is visited again in late July.

- We have a few scenes we take at Ljungan, says Sofia Norlin.

Tenderness will be unveiled at the Stockholm Film Festival this fall and premiere across the country, the film in January or February next year.

J.J.

Re: Swedish Article About Lina's Movie "Tenderness"

Post by J.J. » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:47 pm

January or February...?? Still seven months???
As Homer Simpson would say: D'oh!
:roll:
You have to invite me in

gary13136

Post by gary13136 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Hopefully it will arrive here in the boondocks----someday.
One example of democracy in action is 5 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to have for lunch.--Anonymous

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Ah more waiting!

Return to “Media”