Lina's shooting "European Psycho" in Estonia

Links to interviews, trailers and other media
Jameron

Re: Lina's shooting "European Psycho" in Estonia

Post by Jameron » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Someone called 'cherry-stone' has just posted this link on IMDB.

http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2012 ... s/#overlay

Lina is filming in Shrewsbury (that's in England), that's an hour away from where I live. Now I know why it's a bad idea for me to have a full time job, lol.

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Some images...

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

EEA

Post by EEA » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Great find. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 pm

EEA wrote:Great find. Thanks for posting the pictures.
No worries.

I didn't do the finding, I just stumbled across someone else's find, lol.

mackousko

Post by mackousko » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:10 am

cool!

gary13136

Post by gary13136 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:50 pm

I read through the article on "European Psycho" (the Shropshire article), and the most revealing thing about the article is that this film is supposed to go to the Cannes Film Festival. This was the plan for the movie "Lillemor"; that it would be premiered at Cannes.

If you read the synopsis for "Lillemor", it sounds quite similar to "European Psycho". For that reason, I think that there has been a change in the original plan. Meaning that "Lillemor" has become "European Psycho". Does anyone have any information that "Lillemor" has actually been filmed? :think:
One example of democracy in action is 5 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to have for lunch.--Anonymous

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:08 am

Here's the synopsis for "Lillemor".

Jack is a recovering alcoholic. In a last ditch effort to escape his demons he travels to northern Sweden to see his fifteen year old stepdaughter Lillemor, estranged from him since the death of his partner, her mother, in an horrific car crash four years earlier. Still haunted by this tragedy, Jack and Lillemor embark on a road trip across Sweden where the boundaries of their renewed relationship become increasingly confused in ambiguity

Here's the synopsis for "European Psycho"

Ambitious Cambridge scientist John, annoyed by his girlfriend's abortions and obsessed with genes and eugenics, embarks on a “mission of justice” slaying elite villains and removing “social waste”. On his mission, John is being accompanied by his fourteen-years-old donor child Ronja whom he tries to convert into the same radical ideas. After gassing a vanload of demented old folks, Ronja gets disillusioned and leaves, adding to John’s frustration as he prepares his final, most lethal and politically explosive action

"Lillemore" sounds like a movie...
"European Psycho" sounds like a mess..
http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Jameron wrote:Someone called 'cherry-stone' has just posted this link on IMDB.

http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2012 ... s/#overlay

Lina is filming in Shrewsbury (that's in England), that's an hour away from where I live. Now I know why it's a bad idea for me to have a full time job, lol.
For more information about appearing as a movie extra e-mail epproductionoffice@gmail.com
Just sayin'... :mrgreen:
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

CyberGhostface

Post by CyberGhostface » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:49 pm

gary13136 wrote:I read through the article on "European Psycho" (the Shropshire article), and the most revealing thing about the article is that this film is supposed to go to the Cannes Film Festival. This was the plan for the movie "Lillemor"; that it would be premiered at Cannes.

If you read the synopsis for "Lillemor", it sounds quite similar to "European Psycho". For that reason, I think that there has been a change in the original plan. Meaning that "Lillemor" has become "European Psycho". Does anyone have any information that "Lillemor" has actually been filmed? :think:
Doubt it, they have the different directors and countries producing it. Besides Lina's involvement I don't see any similarities.
Nightider wrote:"European Psycho" sounds like a mess..
Yeah...also sounds pretty similar to two other recent films, Super and God Bless America. Both are about depressed middle-aged men who, with the help of a young girl, take on the dregs of society with violent results.
No banaaaanas?

Tom

Post by Tom » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:53 am

Found a clip on Vimeo, but Lina is not in it.

http://vimeo.com/36404818

Return to “Media”