For the infected who have seen Akta Manniskor

Links to interviews, trailers and other media
metoo

Re: For the infected who have seen Akta Manniskor

Post by metoo » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Latest development: Tobias, played by Kåre, falls in live with Mimmi/Anita. Who is a humanoid robot.
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

Makalli

Post by Makalli » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:17 pm

So there I was, just looking at what was on SVT Play, trying to find something with Swedish subtitles, when I came across this.

http://svtplay.se/t/174758/labyrint

He blows up Hubots and traps children in labyrinths, what a monster.
Döden besökte mig i morse. Vi spelar schack tillsammans.

metoo

Post by metoo » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Makalli wrote:He blows up Hubots and traps children in labyrinths, what a monster.
I think you mix shows somewhat… :)
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

StefL

Post by StefL » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:04 am

I haven't been around here in a long time either, but watching Äkta Människor made me want to comment on it. I agree with the other Swedish members who have given it high marks, sadly I'm away on Sunday evening when the last episode airs. Luckily I'll be able to watch it on SvT Play - what did we do before that possibility existed?!

Like someone mentioned above, Kåre's character - Tobias - falls in love with the family Hubot, Anita/Mimmi. And in the last episode Tobias was even seeing a pshychologist and found out he was THS - TransHumanSexual. So I couldn't help laughing out loud about the "track record" of romantic luck of Kåre's characters. First a vampire, now a robot :lol:

drakkar

Post by drakkar » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:20 am

Tjena, StefL! :D
I Agree - airs in Norway as well - even more serious than I hoped for.
For the heart life is simple. It beats as long as it can.
- Karl Ove Knausgård

metoo

Post by metoo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 pm

StefL wrote:... Like someone mentioned above, Kåre's character - Tobias - falls in love with the family Hubot, Anita/Mimmi. And in the last episode Tobias was even seeing a pshychologist and found out he was THS - TransHumanSexual. So I couldn't help laughing out loud about the "track record" of romantic luck of Kåre's characters. First a vampire, now a robot :lol:
I had the same thought myself, but then I remembered Amors Baller, where his character falls in love with an ordinary, human girl. Or do soccer players qualify in the same league as Eli and Anita/Mimmi?

drakkar

Post by drakkar » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:24 pm

metoo wrote:I had the same thought myself, but then I remembered Amors Baller, where his character falls in love with an ordinary, human girl. Or do soccer players qualify in the same league as Eli and Anita/Mimmi?
No, but Kåre still put up an excellent performance. There are fewer characters in Amor's Baller, so he more owns the screen.
For the heart life is simple. It beats as long as it can.
- Karl Ove Knausgård

StefL

Post by StefL » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 pm

metoo wrote:Or do soccer players qualify in the same league as Eli and Anita/Mimmi?
The answer is simple - I haven't seen Amors Baller (has it been screened in Sweden yet?). The only Norwegian thing I watch at the moment is Dag, which airs right after Game of Thrones on Wednesdays. Now that is a display of some pretty "interesting" characters I tell you :lol:

EEA

Post by EEA » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:13 pm

So did anyone see the ending of the show?

LegendaryArtist

Post by LegendaryArtist » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm

EEA wrote:So did anyone see the ending of the show?
I did! I loved the ending, but god so many people died. It was hard not cry. :cry:
Eli held out his arms, laid them against Oskar's cheeks, brought his face closer.
"Be me a little."
And kissed him.

Return to “Media”