Handling The Undead rumored on IMDb

Links to interviews, trailers and other media
MSenseMovies

Handling The Undead rumored on IMDb

Post by MSenseMovies » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:50 am

I was just checking out IMDb and found some fun information about the shooting of "Handling The Undead" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2118648/.
It's all rumors of course and there has been a dicsussion on JALs forum that the production companies wants to make only an American version which JAL doesn't want, and that has been a probelm.
What's new for me at least, is the rumored cast & crew, and the date 2013. It would be nice if Lina was in this movie and Per Ragnar. I also recognize some other Swedish actors/media-related people which I like.

nithr

Re: Handling The Undead rumored on IMDb

Post by nithr » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:47 am

wow lina is also rumored for the circle. pretty sick if she gets both parts.

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 am

I saw that and in the way I'm hoping it's just a rumor...If this was a true story, I seriously could not enjoy that film seeing a few familiar actors from another movie based on JAL's book. HTU needs a cast that is right for the project, not the cast that has the wink, wink factor....You know:"You loved her as a vampire in Let The Right One In and you going to love her as .....in Handling The Undead"
If it's a new film let's get a new set of actors...Do it properly. Make it good. The material demands it. :)
http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

Makalli

Post by Makalli » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Hopefully a new set of actors, Lina may look different now, but Per will surely be easily recognisable.

But I pray to god that Tomas Alfredson, Hoyte van Hoytema, Johan Soderqvist all come together again for this film. Perfection guaranteed :D .
Döden besökte mig i morse. Vi spelar schack tillsammans.

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:28 am

Fredrik Ramel ... Boy Armed with Bat (rumored)
I guess we know that Fredrik is going to spend some quality time with the FX make-up artist. :lol:
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

CyberGhostface

Post by CyberGhostface » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:23 pm

IMDb by itself should always be taken with a grain of salt as anyone can add to it. I could edit it right now and say Brad Pitt's in it.
No banaaaanas?

Return to “Media”