New film features Lina Leandersson.

Links to interviews, trailers and other media
EEA

Re: New film features Lina Leandersson.

Post by EEA » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:28 am

Well I remember seen this types of videos in health class. Some were good and after we watched the videos we discuss them.

nithr

Post by nithr » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 am

och som vanligt är det inte tjejen i filmen som har skrivit brevet.

LegendaryArtist

Post by LegendaryArtist » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:08 am

I liked the first episode. I could kind of tell what is going on even though I can't understand Swedish that well.

But I didn't like how it was only 5 minutes long for each of the storys. I hope the duration time won't be the same for the later episodes. I first thought we would get like a half an hour of one of these teenagers storys then the next episode would be a different story of just one teenager. I didn't think it would be only 5 minutes. Oh well, I still got what was going on even in a short amount of time. I think we just got a part of the storys and they'll probably come back later in the series but I donno.

Looking forward to Lina's episode this month! And Kare's in November! :D (can't believe I have to wait tell November for Kare's episode :x )
Eli held out his arms, laid them against Oskar's cheeks, brought his face closer.
"Be me a little."
And kissed him.

Ash

Post by Ash » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 am

I would suggest those short cuts were meant as discussion points for analysis in Swedish high schools.
And that can't be a bad thing in itself. So I'll wait for Lina with bated breath, or is that with bait on my breath? :lol:

gary13136

Post by gary13136 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Two more episodes posted today. One about a girl who is bullied, and looks better than the bullies (they're probably jealous ;) ), and another about a boy whose father is an alcoholic. Still around five minutes each. Which I assume will be the norm for the rest of the series. I believe the producers asked for suggestions for the episodes from viewers. I can pick out parts of the dialogue, but my lousy Swedish is just too lousy to get it all. :lol: But once I know the subject matter, it's not too difficult to figure out what's going on. Hope Lina and Kåre get a little more time. :D
One example of democracy in action is 5 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to have for lunch.--Anonymous

gary13136

Post by gary13136 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 pm

There were no new episodes today. But then I don't know what the schedule is; I thought one episode per day. :think:
One example of democracy in action is 5 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to have for lunch.--Anonymous

LegendaryArtist

Post by LegendaryArtist » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:41 am

gary13136 wrote:There were no new episodes today. But then I don't know what the schedule is; I thought one episode per day. :think:
I think its every tuesday
Eli held out his arms, laid them against Oskar's cheeks, brought his face closer.
"Be me a little."
And kissed him.

gary13136

Post by gary13136 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:13 pm

LegendaryArtist wrote:
gary13136 wrote:There were no new episodes today. But then I don't know what the schedule is; I thought one episode per day. :think:
That's what I was thinking; every Tuesday. But then they had one on Tuesday and two on Wednesday. Then I thought it would be at least one every day.

Confusing. :?

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 am

gary13136 wrote:
LegendaryArtist wrote:
That's what I was thinking; every Tuesday. But then they had one on Tuesday and two on Wednesday. Then I thought it would be at least one every day.

Confusing. :?
This is all very.... Swedish! :lol:
http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

Cuchullain

Post by Cuchullain » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm

I'm glad to see that Lina's career is taking off. That show looks to be a bit like Skins from the UK. It'll be interesting to see her work. I thought I saw Kare in the clips too and I am glad to see that it was confirmed in earlier posts. Maybe Lina will jump into that episode and rip some bullies apart. I live in hope. :lol:
"Då är vi ihop"

Return to “Media”