LTROI - Alternate Soundtrack

Links to interviews, trailers and other media
Vampyr5000

LTROI - Alternate Soundtrack

Post by Vampyr5000 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:14 am

I found this recently and figured that others here might like it as well. This was the soundtrack for a late 2023 stage production of Let the Right One In, at the University of Cincinnati. It is very short, but also very beautiful and fitting in my opinion.

I've provided the Spotify link, it can also be found on YouTube.

https://open.spotify.com/album/2cWEcNYA ... AHpe2x46wg

The fact that there was a stage production in late 2023 gives me hope that I might possibly be able to see it on stage one day yet!
"Those with no arms around them often nestle into the cold dry embrace of their seperateness" - Richard Gavin

Siggdalos

Re: LTROI - Alternate Soundtrack

Post by Siggdalos » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:11 am

Thanks for sharing. Interesting to see another interpretation of the story music-wise, but as someone who hasn't seen any of the stage productions I can't say that any of the pieces stand out as particularly memorable-sounding to me.
De höll om varandra i tystnad. Oskar blundade och visste: detta var det största. Ljuset från lyktan i portvalvet trängde svagt in genom hans slutna ögonlock, la en hinna av rött för hans ögon. Det största.

Vampyr5000

Re: LTROI - Alternate Soundtrack

Post by Vampyr5000 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:56 am

Yeah it definitely doesn't have the staying power of the LTROI or even the LMI soundtrack, but I appreciated the soft dreamy blade runner style synth tracks on some of the pieces, like "Not Enough Anymore". My favorite is probably "Let the Light In".
"Those with no arms around them often nestle into the cold dry embrace of their seperateness" - Richard Gavin

Return to “Media”