International trailer for 'Border'

For discussion of Ali Abbasi's film Gräns
CyberGhostface

International trailer for 'Border'

Post by CyberGhostface » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:10 pm

http://themoviebox.net/13118

Hope it gets a decent theatrical release over in the US.
No banaaaanas?

Lystrad

Re: International trailer for 'Border'

Post by Lystrad » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:25 am

I watched this movie today and I'm not dissapointed at all. It's a really great adaptation of the novell, it stays very true to a lot of the writing. Of course there are some changes that makes the whole story more cinema-esque, which may create some conflict in regards to the character of the novella//cinema-version of the story, but overall, this adaptation is really great and I would love to discuss this movie with other fans of John Ajvide. Preferably fans outside Scandinavia.

Idk if this forum is alive at all, but i still smell your shame.

Cheers
lystrad

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:27 am

Hi Lystrad. Yep, the forum still has a pulse. Lots of great new fan fictions, some Skype discussions, and the steady hum of posts in various threads. A few of us in the US have seen the play (Jack Thorne's script). So yeah, it's still a party.

I'll try catch Border when it comes to town. I can see divergences from watching the trailer, but they seemed pretty cool.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

SpartanAltego

Post by SpartanAltego » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:12 pm

I’ll be interested in seeing the reception to Border - might be another new foreign favorite of mine!

And the forum does indeed have a pulse, it just beats a little slower per minute. ;)
"The dark is patient, and it always wins. But its weakness lies in its strength: a single candle is enough to hold it at bay. Love is more than a candle. Love can ignite the stars." - Matthew Stover

Return to “Border”