Seasons greeting no.10

For discussion of John Ajvide Lindqvist's novel Låt den rätte komma in
dongregg

Re: Seasons greeting no.10

Post by dongregg » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:41 pm

Hi Wooster. Welcome to the forum. Lots of music here, especially in Off Topic "What are you listening to?"
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

johnajvide

Post by johnajvide » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Back from Cuba two weeks ago. Wrote 270 pages on The Kindness there + 40 pages on a novella, "The Pigs" which is great fun and very over the top in regards to gore and disgust. Just to set the matter straight: if I ever write the follow-up to LTROI it will be called "Until my mouth dries".
John

metoo

Post by metoo » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:12 pm

johnajvide wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:09 pm
Back from Cuba two weeks ago. Wrote 270 pages on The Kindness there + 40 pages on a novella, "The Pigs" which is great fun and very over the top in regards to gore and disgust. Just to set the matter straight: if I ever write the follow-up to LTROI it will be called "Until my mouth dries".
John
Och vad skulle det bli på svenska då? "Förrän min mun torkar in"? "torkar upp"? Eller bara "torkar"?
And what would it be in Swedish...
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

bluezephyr

Post by bluezephyr » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:16 pm

It's really hard not to make good songs with Marr's really nice chord progressions and riffs tbh, he's such a good foundation for all the bands he's been on. :D Really excited about the Title John, it says so much. Leaves a lot of room to hypothesize. Keep up the great work.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Novel)”