Re: How many rereads?

Postby gkmoberg1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:58 am

a_contemplative_life wrote:I think I've read it cover-to-cover about three times. Various parts I've re-read from time to time back when I was writing some FF.

Indeed!

I see though a small point here. You used the word 'was' instead, I'm sure, where you meant to write 'am'. Such as "when I am writing some FF." yes? Small difference, but also a large difference. Surely you grasp, then, the implied gentle nudge? yes? Excellent! (Whimpering, whining and pleading will follow should you need stronger encouragement.)
En tågbiljett till Karlstad, tack.
gkmoberg1

Postby gkmoberg1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:02 am

metoo wrote:
gkmoberg1 wrote:Many years ago metoo sent me a package of candies - part of his vampire candy offer. I should have had him buy and include a copy of the book.

Sure, the book wouldn't have made much difference on the size and weight of that package!

Yes. We opted for a large box. And you pack a box very well! Payment back to you using paypal, if I recall correctly, was not hard. And I think I sent a small amount of the Eli candies off to several of the members here. I should ask the kids if they'd like a new sampling - I think they would be upon me in no time.
En tågbiljett till Karlstad, tack.
gkmoberg1

Postby PeteMork » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:15 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:
metoo wrote:
gkmoberg1 wrote:Many years ago metoo sent me a package of candies - part of his vampire candy offer. I should have had him buy and include a copy of the book.

Sure, the book wouldn't have made much difference on the size and weight of that package!

Yes. We opted for a large box. And you pack a box very well! Payment back to you using paypal, if I recall correctly, was not hard. And I think I sent a small amount of the Eli candies off to several of the members here. I should ask the kids if they'd like a new sampling - I think they would be upon me in no time.

[ahem] Loved them. ;)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)
PeteMork