Let The Right One In Video Tribute

A forum for discussing fan-created media related to Let The Right One In.
madhawkeye314

Let The Right One In Video Tribute

Post by madhawkeye314 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 am

So I've been reading this forum for a while, but this is the first time that I've posted. I recently started film school and I wanted practice some video editing, so I created a tribute video to the film Let The Right One In. I hope you guys enjoy this, I certainly had a lot of fun making it and honestly it was kinda therapeutic because I'm kinda obsessed with this movie haha. Anyways I felt like the song was a nice fit for the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj9X48p4ksU

gkmoberg1

Re: Let The Right One In Video Tribute

Post by gkmoberg1 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:18 am

What an awesome video!! Your editing is spot on with the music. And kudos for the music selection. What a combo!! :wub:

Oh - and WELCOME to our long running party. Yes, mosey in and make yourself company. May you infection last a long time :twisted:

http://www.kylalagrange.com/

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed May 09, 2018 2:23 am

Oh my yes, madhawkeye314. I'm so glad you decided to post. Great combo of the song and your video! 8-)
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:27 am

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching this a couple times. I there were only 3 views when I started. If you see a few added to that, well, uhh, oops :oops: ... yet, seriously, your chops as a video editor show off pretty clearly. Nice going.

lyrics, for those who want to follow along.

intrige

Post by intrige » Wed May 09, 2018 2:37 am

The song was a very good choice and fitted perfectly to the video :D The editing was solid, great job :D
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:47 am

intrige wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 2:37 am
The song was a very good choice and fitted perfectly to the video :D The editing was solid, great job :D
Oh good, you see this thread! My wish is this will inspire you, you've done so many vids 'trige. Been too long. I should go watch 'em again.

Btw, I watched the orig video by the song's writer, Ms Kyla La Grange. Ya know, I rather like what madhawkeye314 has done in this vid a bit better than hers. ... Am I allowed to say that?! Yet, those lyrics are fantastic. Well, so is the song.

intrige

Post by intrige » Wed May 09, 2018 3:08 am

gkmoberg1 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 2:47 am
intrige wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 2:37 am
Oh good, you see this thread! My wish is this will inspire you, you've done so many vids 'trige. Been too long. I should go watch 'em again.
Maybe some day in the future, but not right now ;)

Buut if any of y'all feel the same way I can at the very least link you to my LTROI youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-CvKc ... DF841BBEE2

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:43 am

intrige wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:08 am
... if any of y'all feel the same way I can at the very least link you to my LTROI youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-CvKc ... DF841BBEE2
Takk skal du ha!

Oh yeh - recommended viewing

Trivia: my avatar is from one of intrige's videos. Intrige spotted this right off - amazing. Perhaps you have too?

madhawkeye314

Post by madhawkeye314 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:52 am

Hahaha you have no idea how happy I am that you guys like it xD I showed it to a few of my roommates when I was touching it up and I don't think it was really their thing (which is just fine), but it is nice to be able to interact with people who love this story as much as I do. And watching tribute videos for shows/games is a guilty pleasure of mine, so props to you Intrige for making them because I love them haha.

intrige

Post by intrige » Wed May 09, 2018 3:54 am

gkmoberg1 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:43 am
intrige wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:08 am
... if any of y'all feel the same way I can at the very least link you to my LTROI youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-CvKc ... DF841BBEE2
Takk skal du ha!

Oh yeh - recommended viewing

Trivia: my avatar is from one of intrige's videos. Intrige spotted this right off - amazing. Perhaps you have too?
Værsågod! :D

Oh yeah, I remember when I busted you, that was fun :D A loooong time ago it was! I doubt anyone have spotted it these days, the video in question is very old. ;)

Return to “Fan Media”