PlayDate

A forum for discussing fan-created media related to Let The Right One In.
PeteMork

Re: PlayDate

Post by PeteMork » Thu May 10, 2012 5:00 am

:lol: :lol: Love it! I agree with Intrige; their 'OOPS' moment is priceless! Leave it to Clubmeister to come up with this!
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Clubmeister

Post by Clubmeister » Thu May 10, 2012 11:09 am

gkmoberg1 wrote:Best music I've heard all day, Clubmeister! And tomorrow too, when I will play this again :D
Gk, you're to-o-o kind :oops: But in some way you're right - I have incredible response on Utube - no less than TWO reviews (if we can define the smile as a review) :lol:
If seriously - I don't care on Utube replies on this video. Reviews from "the infected" are much more important for me. Like yours, for example. :D
PeteMork wrote::lol: :lol: Love it! I agree with Intrige; their 'OOPS' moment is priceless! Leave it to Clubmeister to come up with this!
Thanks, Pete! You may laugh at me, but to arrange the "OOPS" moment took me almost the same time as the rest of the music. :)
--------
And you know, guys, now, I'm completely glad, - my efforts were not in vain. And even if it'll be 1000 bad replies on Utube, it won't wipe the stupid smile off my face :mrgreen:
He is looking at me, silently, expectantly, in the near-dark room, neither smiling nor frowning; gaunt as a Belsen child, proud as the Devil, distant and beautiful as a star. [DMt.]

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Your music and video are working the same effect on me today as they did yesterday. You're a genius, Clubby! Best music I've heard all day. :D

Casper

Post by Casper » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:48 am

I love this. I picture this gothic cartoon show set in some dark and dreary old town, but with the adventures of two little vampires who refuse to be as miserable as their inescapably doleful surroundings, causing as much mischievous as possible. I would definitely watch that.
Carpe Noctem

Clubmeister

Post by Clubmeister » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Casper wrote:I love this. I picture this gothic cartoon show set in some dark and dreary old town, but with the adventures of two little vampires who refuse to be as miserable as their inescapably doleful surroundings, causing as much mischievous as possible. I would definitely watch that.
Thanks, Casper! Your look at this rather unexpectable for me.
"gothic cartoon show set" I'd never saw it this way :)
He is looking at me, silently, expectantly, in the near-dark room, neither smiling nor frowning; gaunt as a Belsen child, proud as the Devil, distant and beautiful as a star. [DMt.]

Ash

Post by Ash » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:59 am

The last few seconds of the music made me laugh. :lol: The gramophone needs rewinding - was that intentional?

Clubmeister

Post by Clubmeister » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Thanks, Ash, for nice reply! :)
Ash wrote:The last few seconds of the music made me laugh. :lol: The gramophone needs rewinding - was that intentional?
Yes, it was. Intention was - to make our "infected" laugh.
In your case, the goal was achieved in the last seconds :lol:

mackousko

Post by mackousko » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:16 pm

:) Yeah. I like how you see the bright side of the story. My "art" and "music" tryouts are always attracted by the dark side. :ugeek:

Clubmeister

Post by Clubmeister » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 pm

mackousko wrote::) Yeah. I like how you see the bright side of the story. My "art" and "music" tryouts are always attracted by the dark side. :ugeek:
Exactly!
Each dark side needs a bright side and each bright side needs a dark side. So these two sides can have fun together :)

lombano

Post by lombano » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 am

PeteMork wrote::lol: :lol: Love it! I agree with Intrige; their 'OOPS' moment is priceless! Leave it to Clubmeister to come up with this!
Yep.
Bli mig lite.

Return to “Fan Media”