LTROI - Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi TX - Oct 2019

For discussion of live productions of Let The Right One In
gkmoberg1

LTROI - Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi TX - Oct 2019

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:34 am

Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi of Corpus Christi TX, USA, plans to present the stage play 'Let The Right One In' this October.

The play is being directed by Kelly Russell and will run from October 15th to the 20th at the Warren Theatre.
  • Tuesday / October 15 / 7:30pm
  • Wednesday / October 16 / 7:30pm
  • Thursday / October 17 / 7:30pm
  • Friday / October 18 / 7:30pm
  • Saturday / October 19 / 7:30pm
  • Sunday / October 20 / 2:00pm
See the Texas A&M Corpus Christi Dept of Theatre & Dance site for more information

dongregg

Re: LTROI - Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi TX - Oct 2019

Post by dongregg » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:56 am

I continue to be amazed--Nay. Astounded--that LTROI has such legs! :o
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

AlannahBolton

Post by AlannahBolton » Sun May 22, 2022 8:07 am

I was at that play. It was really great. Texas does have strong universities. I was planning on graduating asa miami college and going to texas university. But I don't think I'm good enough to take the exams and apply online. I'll have to go there in person and submit my resume and letter of motivation orally. I'm really worried. I would also like to point out that there are Texas campuses located in other states. I would like to know how different the laws in other states are about applying for state-funded programs.
Last edited by AlannahBolton on Wed May 25, 2022 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sun May 22, 2022 4:20 pm

Greetings @AlannahBolton ! Welcome to our forum.

So, you saw this play back in 2019. Nice! That's been a while, but let's say we hypnotize you so that you remember the event. Do you recall what stood out? Did you go to see it because of familiarity with the story? Some other reason?

Well, if you take a pass on taking the exams, you'll never know if you were good enough. Right? Go for it. Dream big. Should they say No, then that's their loss :!:

Return to “Let The Right One In (Play)”