LTROI - Darlinghurst Theatre Company (Darlinghurst, NSW, Aus) - Oct/Nov 2022

For discussion of live productions of Let The Right One In
gkmoberg1

LTROI - Darlinghurst Theatre Company (Darlinghurst, NSW, Aus) - Oct/Nov 2022

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:14 am

The Darlinghurst Theatre company of Darlinghurst, New South Wales, Australia, plans to present the play 'Let The Right One In' in October and November, 2022.

The play will run from October 6th thru November 11th.

https://www.darlinghursttheatre.com/2022

https://www.darlinghursttheatre.com/new ... ght-one-in

danielmann861

Re: LTROI - Darlinghurst Theatre Company (Darlinghurst, NSW, Aus) - Oct/Nov 2022

Post by danielmann861 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:19 am

OH BOY! FINALLY I GET A CHANCE TO SEE THIS THING!

I'M GOING! I'm making a weekend out of this! Consider me there! I've been waiting patiently for a chance to see this show and my time has come!

danielmann861

Re: LTROI - Darlinghurst Theatre Company (Darlinghurst, NSW, Aus) - Oct/Nov 2022

Post by danielmann861 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:44 pm

I have a ticket! I have a Hotel! I'm going to see it this Halloween weekend!

Will post full report or any photos (if that's a possibility) I can when I see it

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:04 pm

danielmann861 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:44 pm
I have a ticket! I have a Hotel! I'm going to see it this Halloween weekend!

Will post full report or any photos (if that's a possibility) I can when I see it
Excellent!
"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

danielmann861

Post by danielmann861 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:43 pm

So the PR Company involved with the Darlinghurst production were sending out these nice PR kits for influencers and such. I actually tried messaging their Instagram account in some hope that I could get my hands on one. It was a really nice package consisting of a wooden crate complete with copy of the original book, booklet on the show, a wooden casket inside the box (not sure what was inside the casket itself though.) It was a really nice PR package that would have been nice just to have as a collectible.

They messaged back this morning but sadly the PR team was all out of them otherwise they would have gladly sent me one.

You can follow the official Instagram account over @lettherightoneinau on IG. But yeah, would have been nice to have one of those packages just as a collectors thing but such is life.

Oh well, still looking forward to the show.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Play)”