Forum Email Change

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
Wolfchild

Forum Email Change

Post by Wolfchild » Mon May 26, 2014 3:55 am

It has come to my attention that some email providers, such as Yahoo and Google (Gmail), have been blocking email from this forum as spam. It won't even show up the spam folders these accounts. The email is just rejected. This may also be true for other large email providers, such as Hotmail.

If the email address that you used to register here is not at any of the email providers mentioned above, forum emails may have still been working for you. Until now. :( In the process of finding a solution to this problem, it is likely that I have broken the forum's ability to send any emails at all.

Emails that the forum might want to send to you could include new PM notifications, notifications of new posts to threads that you have subscribed to, or even new user registration emails.

I am working to get this problem fixed.

Thank you for your patience.
Wolfchild
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

Wolfchild

Re: Forum Email Not Working

Post by Wolfchild » Mon May 26, 2014 5:29 pm

The forum email appears to be fixed. Now, instead of sending email that appears to come from me, the forum will send email that comes from a different email address (forum@ this site). You may want to adjust your email spam filters accordingly.

I have tested the fix with Yahoo and Gmail accounts. I have not tested it with other email providers like Hotmail and AOL. I have not received email rejection notifications from them, but they could just be swallowing up email without telling anyone. If you suspect that email from the forum is not reaching you, please let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
Wolfchild
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Mon May 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanks Wolfchild. Has it ever occurred to you that you are our Håkan? :lol: But a much much appreciated one! 8-)
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Sat May 31, 2014 2:49 pm

dongregg wrote:Thanks Wolfchild. Has it ever occurred to you that you are our Håkan? :lol: But a much much appreciated one! 8-)
Hey, don't compare me to Håkan. I have never forgotten the blood.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”