Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - Screening and Q&A with TA

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
danielma

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - Screening and Q&A with TA

Post by danielma » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:13 am

For all you Australians out there (which probably equals to 3 or 4 of us...at least 3 that I know off :D)...this might be off some interest to you, granted so long as you live in Sydney

http://www.popcorntaxi.com.au/2011/11/e ... alfredson/

That's right, Popcorn Taxi are holding a screening of TTSS, complete with a Q&A with Tomas Alfredson...

I am indeed planning on going for this one...I've been desperately wanting to see TTSS, and the added bonus of a Q&A with Alfredson is more then enough to seal the deal...

If I do get the chance, I will try to ask a question about the film (and whilst at it, I will throw in a nice little "Thank You" for LTROI :D ...that's if I do get the chance to ask a question)
My Blog: Toxic Culture
Neon Maniacs: Link

gymmy64

Re: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - Screening and Q&A with TA

Post by gymmy64 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:38 pm

If I do get the chance, I will try to ask a question about the film (and whilst at it, I will throw in a nice little "Thank You" for LTROI ...that's if I do get the chance to ask a question)
Good luck. I tried to ask Alfredson a question about LTROI after a TTSS Q&A last week, but there were too many people trying to speak to him at once. I didn't want to ask during the actual Q&A, since the topic was his latest film. He did sign my DVD, which was cool. :)

Return to “Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy”