LTODD: A US release

For discussion of John Ajvide Lindqvist's short story collection Låt de gamla drömmarna dö
Pitti

Re: LTODD: A US release

Post by Pitti » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:54 pm

intrige wrote:Well that your possible future girlfriend likes LTROI is most defently a plus.. :D
She don't became infected like me,i think she would watch the movie alone :) When we watched,we talked a lot,and we were not able to pay attention to the movie so much :) But i think she liked the movie :D I feel i'm in a dream :) Morning i had an another "dé ja vu", i woke up early,and i saw she from their window,she was with his Father,then she leave the house and went in the dark,foggy night to the school :o :) That was creepy to me :O :) I remember the scene when Eli and Hakan arrives at the apartment :o :) Well don't misunderstand me,she is not like Eli,she is different..I think i have these "dé ja vu"-s because i'm a big fan of the story :roll:
Last edited by Pitti on Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm like you.- What are you staring at? Well? Are you looking at me?-Those were the first words I heard you say.Please Oskar... Be me, for a little while."

intrige

Post by intrige » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:03 pm

seems to me like you're the vampire in the relationship :lol:
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

Pitti

Post by Pitti » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:16 pm

intrige wrote:seems to me like you're the vampire in the relationship :lol:
She has dark hair and white skin :) I love when she lets his hair down ;) She is like me a little :)
Now i think what you wrote it's true :D But today we met again.And she knows now what i feel :) She seems to like me too :D She holding me back :D But we are on a good way ^^
Last edited by Pitti on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm like you.- What are you staring at? Well? Are you looking at me?-Those were the first words I heard you say.Please Oskar... Be me, for a little while."

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Pitti wrote:Well,a few days ago i acquainted with a girl from our neighbor's.She came to us a few times,and we watched Let the right one in.We meet a lot :) I felt it that something special is between us...Today we hugged each other when we said goodbye to each other,and i said:
"-You know,i like your fragrance.
-Thanks.
-You know,I like you.
-I believed it :) "
I felt myself in Oskar for a moment,this experience was unforgettable to me.I think i love she :roll:
Now i feel i'm the happiest person in the world :)
Excellent news, Pitti :D

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

Pitti

Post by Pitti » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:44 am

Yeah :D I never would believed it that this may occur with me :)

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:00 am

Pitti wrote:Yeah :D I never would believed it that this may occur with me :)
Believe it. This is one of my favorite messages of the film: Love can be available to everyone. In fact my favorite Tomas Alfredson quote sums it pretty well:
The film suggests that love is possible and everybody has a choice and the one character that does not have a choice is the vampire [Eli] because she has to kill to survive. I would say that the brighter side of this dark story is that yes you can choose love, just turn your head, it's possible. Even in the darkest times you can still choose love.
Being able to love is all that you need to be worthy of being loved.
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

Pitti

Post by Pitti » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:29 am

Thank you,Wolfchild. Well, She broked my heart a few weeks ago,so it's hurting to read your post,but what you wrote,is true about Love :roll: LTROI has a wonderful message to the people,and changed my aspect too...

Return to “Let The Old Dreams Die”