Signed Copies

For discussion of John Ajvide Lindqvist's short story collection Låt de gamla drömmarna dö
editrice

Signed Copies

Post by editrice » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:35 am

I just wanted to let you know that for anyone interested, John was here yesterday signing a bunch of copies of Let the Old Dreams Die, as announced here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pag ... 8199994812
The given price is for delivery within Sweden, for postage abroad it would be a bit more. If anyone is interested, they can be ordered through order@ordfront.se. They're in Swedish, of course, so maybe not so interesting to you, but I just thought I'd tell you.

(drakkar and covenant6452 - your copies are signed as well.)

covenant6452

Re: Signed Copies

Post by covenant6452 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:54 am

Oh cool! Thank you, editrice you are absolutely awesome! A Queen of an editor! :D
Du måste bjuda in mig...or else!

drakkar

Post by drakkar » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks, editrice! :D
For the heart life is simple. It beats as long as it can.
- Karl Ove Knausgård

N.R. Gasan

Post by N.R. Gasan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:38 am

editrice wrote:They're in Swedish, of course, so maybe not so interesting to you, but I just thought I'd tell you.
Yeah, unfortunately I'm one of those Swedish-challenged folks. I'm guessing you never have the occasion to handle any of John's English translated works.

editrice

Post by editrice » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:03 am

N.R. Gasan wrote:
editrice wrote:They're in Swedish, of course, so maybe not so interesting to you, but I just thought I'd tell you.
Yeah, unfortunately I'm one of those Swedish-challenged folks. I'm guessing you never have the occasion to handle any of John's English translated works.
We do get a couple of copies for our archives, but they're very stingy with them. German copies, however, I have about a gazillion of.

jonjon_z

Post by jonjon_z » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 am

editrice wrote:
N.R. Gasan wrote:
We do get a couple of copies for our archives, but they're very stingy with them. German copies, however, I have about a gazillion of.
This makes me very sad... sigh.
"Can we die?" "Of course we can." Eli put his hand on his heart, felt the slow beats. Maybe it was because he was a child. Maybe that was why he hadn't put an end to it. The pangs of conscience were weaker than his will to live.

[Eden]

Post by [Eden] » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 am

I guess I'm quite late to take a chance *sob* :(

Lucky you!
Outsiders love best.

Return to “Let The Old Dreams Die”