Chloe Grace Moretz

Leave a message for the cast & crew
Wolfchild

Chloe Grace Moretz

Post by Wolfchild » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:07 am

This thread is dedicated to messages for Chloe Grace Moretz - the actor who portrayed Abby in the film Let Me In.
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

R..

Re: Chloe Grace Moretz

Post by R.. » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:13 am

chloe did a great job in her role abby :)

Ka Faraq Gatri

Post by Ka Faraq Gatri » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:52 am

yes i agree, she has a great future ahead of her methinks :D
Destroyer Of Worlds

"when life give you lemons, suck them!!!"

Luftwaffles

Post by Luftwaffles » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:51 pm

You get the best roles. I have to say, though, Hitgirl was by far the funniest character I've seen in a while.
Well, the way I imagine it, Eli and Oskar are happy forever being vampires, working seasonally at a blood-bank with poor book-keeping skills.

flypaper

Post by flypaper » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:49 pm

You did your job to perfection......I was both drawn to your smile and scared by what may be behind it.....BRAVO

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Fri May 04, 2012 2:16 am

Chloë, what a spectacular performance you did for LMI. And at such a young age! It will be interesting to see what roles you take on. I hope you don't get typecast into only horror roles, given you're appearance now in Dark Shadows and upcoming in Carrie, unless (of course) that's your interest. Best wishes.

Alice?Maybe

Post by Alice?Maybe » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:21 am

Ms. Moretz,

Your portrayal of Abby was very good. Seems you have a great talent for playing the girl with a troubled life. Abby, Little Ann, Luli, all very believable, very human, very sympathetic. Your portrayal seems to suggest a great capacity for empathizing with the characters and by extension, those kids who suffer like the character. You get inside them, make them real and alive. My heart aches for Abby, her plight. As Eli tells Oskar in the book, "I am person," you make Abby communicate that without stating it. Excellent job.
"I'm not a girl" (except when I am)

Return to “Guest Book”