Elif Ceylan

Leave a message for the cast & crew
Wolfchild

Elif Ceylan

Post by Wolfchild » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 pm

This thread is dedicated to messages for Elif Ceylan - the actor who provided the voice for Eli in the film Let The Right One In.
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

Jungle gym 123

Re: Elif Ceylan

Post by Jungle gym 123 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Love your work on Eli. It was absolutely fantastic!

DMt.

Post by DMt. » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Hell of a job, wonderfully done, Elif; and that your name includes Eli's is one of those things that no-one can calculate or plan.

The voice is the sound of the soul, a unique set of frequencies.

Congratulations!

lombano

Post by lombano » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:00 am

I loved your work in LTROI, your voice acting is superb - this is particularly striking when Eli is berating Hakan for not bringing blood, as we cannot see Lina's face and thus the Eli the audience perceives is essentially entirely down to you. I do not speak Swedish but your voice acting is one of the main reasons why I would not watch this film in anything other than the original Swedish.
Last edited by lombano on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bli mig lite.

intrige

Post by intrige » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Elif, you Rock. At first, I thought that the little actor had that voide, it was so well done. When I figured out someone else(you) did the work, well. I am so inpressed! And I also heared on that ( Tomas aldredson and John Ajvide Lindqvist speaking about the wilm in the skandinavian eddition) That you not only thet her voice, but her sound too, that was not from an animal..:)

You Rock, once again.:) I hope I can se you in Swedish TV one day, sinse we get your signals from Norway :) If you have been, and are on youtube or something. Tell me :)
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

now142

Post by now142 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:44 am

A really ' Beautiful ' sound.

Luftwaffles

Post by Luftwaffles » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:53 pm

You gave Eli such a dark and mysterious sound!
Well, the way I imagine it, Eli and Oskar are happy forever being vampires, working seasonally at a blood-bank with poor book-keeping skills.

Return to “Guest Book”