Kåre Hedebrandt

Leave a message for the cast & crew
Wolfchild

Kåre Hedebrandt

Post by Wolfchild » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:06 am

This thread is dedicated to messages for Kåre Hedebrandt - the actor who portrayed Oskar in the film Let The Right One In.

Harls

Re: Kåre Hedebrandt

Post by Harls » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:25 am

Kåre,

Congratulations on your portrayal of Oskar in Let The Right One In. Having been bullied at school myself, I found in Oskar a character that I could identify with very strongly. You turned in a magnificent performance, one that moved me to tears on occasion and you deserve every success in what you chose to do in the future.

Good luck with the band - I might see you at a festival in England some day!

Best wishes,

Harls
'Lucky is he who has such a friend...'

moonvibe34

Post by moonvibe34 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:57 am

Kåre,

Thanks for capturing and expressing in Oskar trials and sentiments that I can relate to all too well. I was very moved by your performance and blown away by your incredible aptitude. It's safe to say you have a fan in me. I will always cherish your Oskar.

I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
moonvibe34
Last edited by moonvibe34 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
"But dreams come through stone walls, light up dark rooms, or darken light ones, and their persons make their exits and their entrances as they please, and laugh at locksmiths."
Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu

DMt.

Post by DMt. » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Loved your Oskar to bits, Kare, well done.

Good luck with the band; if you give your music what you gave that performance, you should do ok.

intrige

Post by intrige » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Hej Kåre.

One of the things that made me love let the right one in so much was Oskar. Or, should I say, your acting. So convincing. I felt so much sympathy for your character. And unfortunately I can identify with him in some scenes. You did a fantastic job, good luck with the band. And good luck with the Norwegian movie Amors baller, although I know that you've already recorded it in Norway Cup. Hope it gets good reviews, though it havn't been released just yet.

I wish you the best.
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

Ka Faraq Gatri

Post by Ka Faraq Gatri » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Well done mate, your portrayal of Oskar reminded me of myself at 12. That is part of why i love this film. :)
Destroyer Of Worlds

"when life give you lemons, suck them!!!"

Alaska

Post by Alaska » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Kåre, you did great! I really liked you and your chemistry with Lina. Together you made this movie unforgettable. Props to you!

Cuchullain

Post by Cuchullain » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Hi Kåre,

like everyone else on this forum I was deeply moved by your performance as Oskar and Lina's role as Eli. While Lina's 'Eli' was magnificent I have to say it is your 'Oskar' performance that I identified with most as I was a lot like him in my younger years. Watching the film has made me think about these issues a lot and I feel that it was something that I needed to do. I thank you for that opportunity and I hope that you realise how much your performance means to many people, not least the people here on this forum. Such a beautiful story of innocence and love will never be seen again.

You should be very proud of it and carry it through the rest of what I can imagine will be a wonderfully successful career.

I hope this finds you well.

Keith.
"Då är vi ihop"

Luftwaffles

Post by Luftwaffles » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:03 pm

I hope you're doing wonderful. I saw on Wikipedia that you were in a Norwegian film in 2010, so I'm happy to see that you're still acting! Good luck with music.

P.s. You're currently my desktop background. :D

P.p.s. Go look up "Son House"
Well, the way I imagine it, Eli and Oskar are happy forever being vampires, working seasonally at a blood-bank with poor book-keeping skills.

jdudley118

Post by jdudley118 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:43 am

Hej Kåre.

I want to say great job playing Oskar! You did not have an extensive dialogue, nor did you need to because your portrayal of the young, beaten down boy spoke volumes! I am glad to see you still acting and good luck with the Jamming!!! Rock on Kåre!!
... . -.. -..
-- . -..
-.- .- .-. .-.. . -.-

Return to “Guest Book”