Lina Leandersson LTROI Interview 2008

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
andmker

Lina Leandersson LTROI Interview 2008

Post by andmker » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:02 pm

Hello all

My apologies if this has already been posted at some point in the past. I did go through the forum to try and find it (and couldn't) so maybe it's new or maybe I missed it in the many, many posts :)

This is an interview between Lina Leandersson and a host discussing the newly released movie. I thought it was BRILLIANT - Lina was perfect for the role of Eli and she shows it. Can't believe how nervous she appears but I guess the hype was all kind of new at that point.

What also stands out is how poor the interviewer is! He asks the same questions a few times and looks and sounds a bit uncomfortable. At one point he says to her "you can eat some movie popcorn in the meantime" and she replies "no" lol - guess she is still in character as Eli wouldn't be able to eat it :D

Enjoy (again sorry if this is a repost)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpsltrAPP3U

intrige

Re: Lina Leandersson LTROI Interview 2008

Post by intrige » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:07 am

Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:28 am

andmker wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:02 pm
Hello all

My apologies if this has already been posted at some point in the past. I did go through the forum to try and find it (and couldn't) so maybe it's new or maybe I missed it in the many, many posts :)
No apologies necessary. It was good to see this rediscovered again. It is indeed buried somewhere deep within this voluminous website along with other wonderful things. :wub:
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

metoo

Post by metoo » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:06 am

andmker wrote:
At one point he says to her "you can eat some movie popcorn in the meantime" and she replies "no" lol - guess she is still in character as Eli wouldn't be able to eat it :D
To me it sounds as she says a polite "ja" to the popcorn, i.e. yes. I think Lina likes popcorn.

But the question remains - does she like salty liquorice?
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

andmker

Post by andmker » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:51 pm

PeteMork wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:28 am
andmker wrote:
Hello all

No apologies necessary. It was good to see this rediscovered again. It is indeed buried somewhere deep within this voluminous website along with other wonderful things. :wub:

Brilliant :) Yeah, I'm still trying to get through everything and see what I can find. It's a great place - can't wait to see what else I'll discover lol.

andmker

Post by andmker » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:54 pm

metoo wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:06 am
andmker wrote:
At one point he says to her "you can eat some movie popcorn in the meantime" and she replies "no" lol - guess she is still in character as Eli wouldn't be able to eat it :D
To me it sounds as she says a polite "ja" to the popcorn, i.e. yes. I think Lina likes popcorn.

But the question remains - does she like salty liquorice?

Got to love the Swedish language :D I still like to think she was in character lol.

Will have to ask her about the salty liquorice if she does another horror / comic con event. Can only hope, be great to have a double photoshoot with her and Oskar...

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”