Hello LTROI Fan's From Your Newest Member

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
Redlips

Re: Hello LTROI Fan's From Your Newest Member

Post by Redlips » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:17 am

intrige wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:09 pm
I get your enthusiasm, and all though my inection is more mellow and life goes on, it is still there. Som welcome! To the both of you. :D
Oh and you are gonna come across at least two hands full of posts of mine with videoes long gone. My channel got deleted because I posted the entire LTROI movie on there, mighty stupid of me. So all my fanvids are gone. I have some of them on an external hardisk somewhere if you realllyy want me to reupload them. Tell me if you do :)
To the considerate, and thoughtful intrige: Please favor us so, if it shan't be a trouble! And you are the person who has created the beautiful LTROI art, correct? So evocative of emotion! You are so talented. Thank you for welcoming the new members so amiably, so graciously! My warm regard, and salutations to your continuing good health, and to all here in these troubling times of the plague year!

Redlips

Post by Redlips » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:21 am

dongregg wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:32 pm
andmker wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:35 pm
Hello everyone :)

Just wanted to drop a message and say "hi" and to express my joy at finding this forum. Let The Right One In is likely the best movie I have ever seen (I also enjoyed the book and to some extend the film remake Let Me In).

Its such a beautiful, haunting, gripping and intelligent masterpiece - but what really makes it special is the cast. Lina's talents are second to none - she can convey pain, mystery or joy and wonder in just her facial expressions. Kare Hedebrant plays a complex character so well and the chemistry between him and Lina is....well brilliant :)

I've spent hours going through the forum, enjoying reading and catching up with what you all have posted. Until now I had little luck in finding fans of LTROI, a few groups on FB that seem inactive and friends who have never heard of the movie (their loss).

Sorry for the hyper rant :D Just happy to find this amazing movie has such a following.
It's an enduring love affair among We, the Infected.
Welcome to the forum!
dongregg, LTROI fanfiction writer extraordinaire', thank you for your kind welcome! Angel wings encompass you in these troubled days.

Redlips

Post by Redlips » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:31 am

JToede wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:42 am
Redlips wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:26 am
andmker wrote:

Just wanted to drop a message and say "hi" and to express my joy at finding this forum. Let The Right One In is likely the best movie I have ever seen (I also enjoyed the book and to some extend the film remake Let Me In).

Its such a beautiful, haunting, gripping and intelligent masterpiece - but what really makes it special is the cast. Lina's talents are second to none - she can convey pain, mystery or joy and wonder in just her facial expressions. Kare Hedebrant plays a complex character so well and the chemistry between him and Lina is....well brilliant :)

I've spent hours going through the forum, enjoying reading and catching up with what you all have posted. Until now I had little luck in finding fans of LTROI, a few groups on FB that seem inactive and friends who have never heard of the movie (their loss).

Sorry for the hyper rant :D Just happy to find this amazing movie has such a following.
As a new member myself, I welcome you with open arms, and dripping fangs! And I second your emotion about the cast of this remarkable film! One of the thorns in my side is this: Neither one of these gifted young actors, (Lina Leandersson, (Eli) or Kare Hedebrant (Oskar) have made a film since they were teenagers, for nearly a decade, in fact. They seem to have sadly, moved on, although Miss Leandersson has done some theater in her native Sweden and occasionally makes the rounds of the horror convention circuit. What a BLOODY shame!
Both of them done theater, and also a couple of Swedish short films about different topics concerning teens. Lina did a film called the Arbiter, and I think a few more.
P.S. Welcome aboard.
Indeed! Lina did Arbiter and Broken Hill Blues, both back in the teens, Kare in the Norwegian film, Amors Baller, and in the role of Tobias in the Swedish S.F. series, Real Humans. He also made at least a couple home movie type projects someone uploaded to YouTube, which I'm trying to find...I trust this is useful!

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:36 am

andmker wrote:

You remind me of me in the fall of 2009. :D Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy the content and can add to it with your own observations and questions--as I see you already are.

intrige

Post by intrige » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Redlips wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:17 am
intrige wrote:
I get your enthusiasm, and all though my inection is more mellow and life goes on, it is still there. Som welcome! To the both of you. :D
Oh and you are gonna come across at least two hands full of posts of mine with videoes long gone. My channel got deleted because I posted the entire LTROI movie on there, mighty stupid of me. So all my fanvids are gone. I have some of them on an external hardisk somewhere if you realllyy want me to reupload them. Tell me if you do :)
To the considerate, and thoughtful intrige: Please favor us so, if it shan't be a trouble! And you are the person who has created the beautiful LTROI art, correct? So evocative of emotion! You are so talented. Thank you for welcoming the new members so amiably, so graciously! My warm regard, and salutations to your continuing good health, and to all here in these troubling times of the plague year!
Oh you flatter me :oops: 'aight I'll see if I find them old vids for you ;)
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

NigelNinja

Post by NigelNinja » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Redlips wrote:
intrige wrote:
I would very much LOVE to see these! :D
Hit back. Hard.

intrige

Post by intrige » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:56 pm

Well, now I have done it!! Forgot to write it here. So, here you go:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=9976
:D :D :wub:
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:34 am

Such a treasure. :wub:
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

andmker

Post by andmker » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:04 pm

intrige wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:56 pm
Well, now I have done it!! Forgot to write it here. So, here you go:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=9976
:D :D :wub:
They are brilliant, really made me smile :)

Thanks

Redlips

Post by Redlips » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:16 am

intrige wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:12 pm
Redlips wrote:
intrige wrote:
To the considerate, and thoughtful intrige: Please favor us so, if it shan't be trouble! And you are the person who has created the beautiful LTROI art, correct? So evocative of emotion! You are so talented. Thank you for welcoming the new members so amiably, so graciously! My warm regard, and salutations to your continuing good health, and to all here in these troubling times of the plague year!
Oh you flatter me :oops: 'aight I'll see if I find them old vids for you ;)
Gracious, gifted intrige: I couldn't veiw all, but what I saw were artistically AND emotionally satisfying! Forgive my seeming inquisitive: Are you perhaps involved in the arts as a professional? I only ask because...you should be. And that is a sincere praise from one who is. Thank you again, for your effort, and kindness. My regards to you, and warmest wishes to you in this chilly time of the year!

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”