A really positive experience.

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
ltroifanatic

A really positive experience.

Post by ltroifanatic » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:07 am

I posted a couple of weeks ago about how a guy I hardly knew came up to me having seen my LTROI T shirt and said it was his favorite Swedish movie.He seemed quite taken by it.Yesterday at the annual drink-fest that is Australia day my wife and I were at the local club listening to a couple of great bands when he appeared again and asked what the name of the forum was.He wanted to check it out.So containing my excitement (I didn't want to scare him off) I told him about WTI.I hope he finds us.I think he may be infected.Fingers crossed. :D
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

gkmoberg1

Re: A really positive experience.

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:37 am

This makes you are our official Oz recruiter! Good show. Let's see if he turns up. I'll buy him a round. (why sure, you as well)

danielmann861

Post by danielmann861 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:05 am

ltroifanatic wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:07 am
I posted a couple of weeks ago about how a guy I hardly knew came up to me having seen my LTROI T shirt and said it was his favorite Swedish movie.He seemed quite taken by it.Yesterday at the annual drink-fest that is Australia day my wife and I were at the local club listening to a couple of great bands when he appeared again and asked what the name of the forum was.He wanted to check it out.So containing my excitement (I didn't want to scare him off) I told him about WTI.I hope he finds us.I think he may be infected.Fingers crossed. :D
That's really cool! Hope he finds the forum and checks it out at some point :)

Also, hello my fellow Australian :) Nice to see another Australian on this board. :)

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:40 pm

Right. And Ash, who posted recently. Plus we have Opeth, from New Zealand, who check in a couple of weeks ago. :)
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:31 am

dongregg wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:40 pm
Right. And Ash, who posted recently. Plus we have Opeth, from New Zealand, who check in a couple of weeks ago. :)
Hey we're getting a bit of a gang going.I've often wondered why there weren't more Ozzie and Kiwis here because as we know Lina is really an Australian. :lol: That's why they had to over dub her voice.The under pass scene would have gone like "Oww geez mate giveus a hand.I think I've done me back in"..Jocke says "is it your back?"..Eli says.."Yea she'll be right.No worries"..(as we know things weren't alright and he should have worried).. :evil: :lol:
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”