Midnight screening in Boston

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
CyberGhostface

Midnight screening in Boston

Post by CyberGhostface » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:40 pm

http://www.coolidge.org/films/let-right-one

For those in the area who can sit through a film at midnight it's a pretty good theater to see a movie in. I think it says a lot about LTROI's staying power that theaters are still showing it ten years after its initial release.
No banaaaanas?

SpartanAltego

Re: Midnight screening in Boston

Post by SpartanAltego » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:00 pm

And outside of its original country, to boot. Always gets a smile from me when an old favorite gets a theatrical re-release, whether it's for a day or a few weeks. There's something validating about it.
"The dark is patient, and it always wins. But its weakness lies in its strength: a single candle is enough to hold it at bay. Love is more than a candle. Love can ignite the stars." - Matthew Stover

dongregg

Re: Midnight screening in Boston

Post by dongregg » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:13 pm

SpartanAltego wrote:And outside of its original country, to boot. Always gets a smile from me when an old favorite gets a theatrical re-release, whether it's for a day or a few weeks. There's something validating about it.
I know what you mean. LTROI in its various manifestations has staying power. "It's got legs."
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”