Skype Call to Talk LTROI

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
a_contemplative_life

Skype Call to Talk LTROI

Post by a_contemplative_life » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:49 pm

I've been thinking how fun it would be to have a Skype call with forum members to talk about our favorite film. Perhaps we could record it and post a link to it here for fun. Any takers?

dongregg

Re: Skype Call to Talk LTROI

Post by dongregg » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:46 pm

I don't have Skype yet, but I'm working on getting AV stuff going, starting with practicing audio book narrating. (For "Set Me as a Seal upon Your Heart" at first.) Gkmoberg1 narrated "The Storm" from part 4 and it sounded great,

But I'll get the right software and hardware going soon. I know GK has used Skype to talk with forum members starting a bunch of years ago. So...
Last edited by dongregg on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Guilty I am! I've harassed Darth Morkus at least twice. Ingenting-ing maybe as well. I'm gkmoberg01 if you want to look me up. And yes, I'm game for discussing our favorite movie... whatever that might be ;)

Long ago, pretty much my entire family got to vid chat with intrige a couple times. But back then it was some other vid service that I think is long dead. It was ... something. I forget what it was. But it was a lot of fun.

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:17 pm

Well, looks like we have 3 people, potentially. Let's see if anyone else responds over the next week or so.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:34 pm

I'm certainly game. GK and I have 'tested' the system a couple of times, so we know it works. :ugeek:
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

EEA

Post by EEA » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:59 pm

I can give it a try, don't know how skype works though. :?

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:44 am

Me too but I'll give it a try.I know my wife has used it so it's somewhere here but she is not sure about the group conference call thing.She said she'd find out and show me.I'm such a technophobe I startle myself with my ineptitude in these things :) ..haha.I'm not sure about the time difference though.Australia is about 10 hours ahead of the USA (I think) so that might be a hurdle but even if I can't join in just seeing you guys in a post would be great.I'm sure the conversation would be informative and and very interesting. :)
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:28 pm

google hangouts works as well. as well, with google hangouts there is no app to download and install. rather, it just runs within your favorite web browser (safari, chrome, firefox, edge, opera, etc.). i use google hangouts every day - often talking to my teammates at work 3 or 4 or 6 at a time. the only requirements is a google email account and a web browser.

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:46 pm

Sounds great. I'm in.
http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:37 am

gkmoberg1 wrote:google hangouts works as well. as well, with google hangouts there is no app to download and install. rather, it just runs within your favorite web browser (safari, chrome, firefox, edge, opera, etc.). i use google hangouts every day - often talking to my teammates at work 3 or 4 or 6 at a time. the only requirements is a google email account and a web browser.
I will check that out and would urge other folks who are interested to look at it, too. Is there a limit to the number of people you can get on a Skype call?

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”