Skype Call to Talk LTROI

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
ltroifanatic

Re: Skype Call to Talk LTROI

Post by ltroifanatic » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:43 am

I'm so sorry but I can't do it that weekend.I'll be gone from about mid morning the 18th till mid afternoon the 19th our time.Any other time, day or night for November are free for me.I really don't want to be the "fly in the ointment" so if that's the only day convenient for you guys,go for it.(maybe record the call? I'd really like to put faces to names and hear about your infections and I'm sure you all have fascinating thoughts about LTROI).Hopefully I can participate another day.
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

EEA

Post by EEA » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm

For me it is fine, either in the early morning 6:00 am or later in the night 11:00 pm.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:36 pm

November 18th works for me.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:47 pm

It's been > 8 years since this site began, so I can't imagine that a few more weeks will matter, and I'd rather have everyone involved who wants to participate. How about 12/2 or 12/9?

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:51 am

No problem at all.The whole of December is OK for me.I'm so happy I don't have to miss out. :D :D
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:57 am

a_contemplative_life wrote:It's been > 8 years since this site began, so I can't imagine that a few more weeks will matter, and I'd rather have everyone involved who wants to participate. How about 12/2 or 12/9?
So far, either of them would be ok for me.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

EEA

Post by EEA » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:39 am

Sure, either day is fine. Early morning, or late in the night.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:28 am

At this moment, either Dec 2nd or Dec 9th is good with me.

I joined on Dec 9th. Way back in 2010. Was it really that long ago? You've been putting with me for a long time.

SpartanAltego

Post by SpartanAltego » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Given the very personal nature of the call (a get together between a nearly decade old community) I would be absolutely fine with participating on a given date or time, but have no problem if you would prefer more familiar members only. I use Skype very often for the purposes of collaborative writing, text-based roleplaying, and general social contact, so I could easily set up or jump into a group call.
"The dark is patient, and it always wins. But its weakness lies in its strength: a single candle is enough to hold it at bay. Love is more than a candle. Love can ignite the stars." - Matthew Stover

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:57 am

SpartanAltego wrote:Given the very personal nature of the call (a get together between a nearly decade old community) I would be absolutely fine with participating on a given date or time, but have no problem if you would prefer more familiar members only. I use Skype very often for the purposes of collaborative writing, text-based roleplaying, and general social contact, so I could easily set up or jump into a group call.
You’re in, as far as I’m concerned! Can everyone who hasn’t weighed in on a new date please let us know about 12/2 or 12/9?

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”