Thank you

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
ltroifanatic

Thank you

Post by ltroifanatic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Well it's been a year since I joined this forum.Thank you all for your kindness and generosity.I find it hard to express verbally my love for this amazing story of love so I scour posts and topics,FF and poetry and have found many answers.Not once have I read an unkind word to fellow members.So thank you all again. :wub:
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

intrige

Re: Thank you

Post by intrige » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:20 am

Yes thank you! This forum was my source of confedence when I was a teenager. It helped me a lot and LTROI made me realize I wanted to write stories too. FFs here on the forum that I ended up writing made be understand I actually could. This forum from what I can tell is one of the kindest I have seen, so yes, thank you :)
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

dongregg

Re: Thank you

Post by dongregg » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:30 pm

ltroifanatic wrote:Well it's been a year since I joined this forum.Thank you all for your kindness and generosity.I find it hard to express verbally my love for this amazing story of love so I scour posts and topics,FF and poetry and have found many answers.Not once have I read an unkind word to fellow members.So thank you all again. :wub:
You know that I know it's been a good year for you. Your love for LTROI and for Eli always comes through. :wub:
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”