Puzzle I just made

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
CyberGhostface

Puzzle I just made

Post by CyberGhostface » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:00 pm

http://four.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php ... &k=3205565

I was bored and decided to make a LTROI puzzle on flash-gear. Figured some of you might want to give it a try.
No banaaaanas?

dongregg

Re: Puzzle I just made

Post by dongregg » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:14 pm

I worked on it for a few minutes. Thing is, I don't know how to save what I did and work on it later from that point. Way cool puzzle, though, and I enjoyed playing with it.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

CyberGhostface

Post by CyberGhostface » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Yeah I don' t think there's a way to save your progress unfortunately. :(
No banaaaanas?

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:59 am

It's a fun site. I made a couple of simpler Eli puzzles and put them together (using bigger pieces). Lot's of other good activities on the site.

Edit: I've made a couple more puzzles. Even using the next to hardest size of the pieces, it takes a while to complete one. Good, though, that there are so many good images to choose from on WTI.

Edit 2: This could be habit forming. Last puzzle I made:

http://five.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php ... k=34170388

This one is next to the smallest pieces, which is difficult enough for me. It feels like magic as Lina's features emerge from this studio headshot.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:44 am

CyberGhostface wrote:http://four.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php ... &k=3205565

I was bored and decided to make a LTROI puzzle on flash-gear. Figured some of you might want to give it a try.
Okay, I tried your puzzle again. It took much of the evening, but I finished it. Thanks again for a good site. Much fun.

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Yeah, I gave up after I had all of Oskar and Eli. Only that portion of it took over an hour ... but thanks :lol:

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:44 am

CyberGhostface wrote:http://four.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php ... &k=3205565

Nearly there! (This has taken a long time.) Thanks Cyber!

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:55 am

I finally finished it myself! It was surprisingly addictive. Thanks, CyberGhostface.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:28 pm

What approach did you take? I separated out the blue piece first and assembled them. Then, I found all the edge pieces and made the frame - that was really hard. And then I seperated out all of the black pieces and slogged through them - these turned out to be Oskar's jacket, pants, boots, and the carpeting. Along the way I found face pieces and enough of Lina's pastel colored top to put that together. It was really hard! For me, the wallpaper was last to get done.

CyberGhostface

Post by CyberGhostface » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:40 pm

In retrospect I should have picked the option for bigger puzzle pieces, that might have made it easier.
No banaaaanas?

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”