Seasons greetings from the author

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
Balb Kubrox

Re: Seasons greetings from the author

Post by Balb Kubrox » Sat May 01, 2010 7:20 pm

I guess I was sulking a bit because I was about to made redundant but in the last week I have been saved as a guy I lost out to has been exposed as a thief and the police are involved as it is big business , so now I'm keeping my job and sulk over!
Like wise , good to see you again .

N.R. Gasan

Post by N.R. Gasan » Sun May 02, 2010 1:48 am

Balb Kubrox wrote:...I have been saved as a guy I lost out to has been exposed as a thief and the police are involved as it is big business , so now I'm keeping my job and sulk over!"
It's good to know that there is still justice in the world. :) Good for you!

SunButterfly

Post by SunButterfly » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:53 am

Little late on the forums, but I love how author's appreciate their fans. It's a honor to see him among the forums :)
"Be me, for a while." ~Eli
She will keep you safe, she will keep you close, she will keep you forever. ~Let Me In

cx1138

Post by cx1138 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:41 pm

I'm gone for the weekend but I want to wish all of you a very happy holiday!

Merry Christmas Eli, wherever you are.

LOMGIFLORUM

Post by LOMGIFLORUM » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:01 am

BLOOD KISSES

A teenage love stories most disturbing to have moved to the screen. His love is unconditional acceptance. It is the understanding without words, without complications. It's having the darkest before the other and yet remain loving. Love a little more each time, after each blood kiss after every hug that leaves red spots on the clothes and metal smell, something wild and uncontrollable. You love feeling the touch of your skin does not remember what it is to feel cold, fear and longing hands that possess superhuman strength. And to him, only to him are so soft, so gentle.
Love is a hell for them is a paradise encrypted secret, ignoring the horror, tragedy and sentence.
There are hearts that do not die but are dyed death.
The line at the intersection of innocence, humanity with the snake that wants to live above it all.
Oscar and Eli are the reflection of each other. An uncertain future awaits them, but love, that love can live from the light and the darkness .....

Thank you for this wonderful story, by such unforgettable films.
I am among those who think that the great stories never end.
Greetings to all.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”