A Lucky Fan Gets Reply :)

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
decltype

Re: A Lucky Fan Gets Reply :)

Post by decltype » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Microwave Jellyfish wrote:I see a great chance about this forum becoming the host of a new type of crime, murder because of special psychological reasons. I'll name it Invidiousness leanderssoni, and yes, decltype, my man, you are the one who should be worried. :twisted:
Hehe, no need to worry. Lina's mother doesn't seem to be concerned, at least, seeing as how she just sent me four high-resolution images of her daughter. Hmm...perhaps I should have posted this in the thread about irresponsible parenting :twisted:

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:41 pm

armyofdorkness wrote:
NaKriege wrote:As if anyone could come here, see Army's avatar, and then go out and commit an act of violence.
Thank god you guys can't see the rest of the picture...

Oh noes! Morris has already been infected! He has Eli's eyes!
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

Microwave Jellyfish

Post by Microwave Jellyfish » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:51 pm

decltype wrote: Hehe, no need to worry. Lina's mother doesn't seem to be concerned, at least, seeing as how she just sent me four high-resolution images of her daughter. Hmm...perhaps I should have posted this in the thread about irresponsible parenting :twisted:
Hehh, so she's cool with the fans then.

She's no match for the careerism of Chloe's mom, though. :twisted:
And we danced, on the brink of an unknown future, to an echo from a vanished past.

decltype

Post by decltype » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Microwave Jellyfish wrote:
decltype wrote: Hehe, no need to worry. Lina's mother doesn't seem to be concerned, at least, seeing as how she just sent me four high-resolution images of her daughter. Hmm...perhaps I should have posted this in the thread about irresponsible parenting :twisted:
Hehh, so she's cool with the fans then.

She's no match for the careerism of Chloe's mom, though. :twisted:
It's a bit different, though. At 12, Moretz is an established child actress with dozens of credits to her name, and probably receives a lot of attention. Lina, on the other hand, is just living her everyday life, and interacts very little with fans.

To return to the topic, I'm baffled as to why it took four months for this guy to receive a reply. I'd comment in the IMDb thread, but the guy just blew up because of some trolling, so I'd rather stay silent.

armyofdorkness

Post by armyofdorkness » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:40 am

Wolfchild wrote:Oh noes! Morris has already been infected! He has Eli's eyes!
yes... I considered euthanasia, but settled for a punitive neutering.

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:35 am

armyofdorkness wrote:
Wolfchild wrote:Oh noes! Morris has already been infected! He has Eli's eyes!
yes... I considered euthanasia, but settled for a punitive neutering.
That also happened to Eli. :(
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”