Kåre Gillis Hedebrant is on Facebook :)

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
kath94

Re: Kåre Gillis Hedebrant is on Facebook :)

Post by kath94 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:20 pm

decltype wrote:
kath94 wrote:I don't usually post here I just like to read what other people have to say, but I thought I'd say something since people said they got rejected and I found it kind of strange he accepted me and not other people. :| What kind of evidence do you want to see?
I'm sorry for being unwelcoming. I just thought it might be a troll post. I forgot that we don't have trolls :)

Edit: I see that you are his friend on FB. That's neat :)

Haha, no problem at all. Your weren't unwelcoming at all, don't worry :)

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:24 am

And there is at least one name that I recognize on Kåre's Friends list: Patrik Rydmark.

The irony is delicious. :D
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

THXboy

Post by THXboy » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:01 am

I'm a first time poster on these boards, but a longtime IMDB forum poster...and I immediately signed up when I saw this thread...

...I actually added him during the summer as a Facebook friend (I saw him under the member listing for the "Lina Leandersson Appreciation Society" group of all things, which is DOUBLY ironic). However I didn't bother to add a message when I left him a request and he either ignored or rejected my request. If I were to leave him a message, though, it probably would have been a one-sentence commendation for his role in the film and a guarantee that I wouldn't bother him about it.

I'm not one to talk to "celebrities" on Facebook and Twitter (I've corresponded with a few, mostly athletes, over the past few years) and I respect their lives and personal space regardless of if they're in my friends list or not. So, if Kåre were to add me I wouldn't bother him endlessly or ask him questions about what he thought of the film.

And if he's not willing to communicate with people he doesn't know, it's fine. It was worth a try on my part, but I admit, there was actually a level of embarrassment that came with it. I doubted my decision from the minute I sent my request over just because he's a normal kid, not someone who lives "the life" of an actor like some Hollywood child actors. And this is where things could get ugly down the road if people who don't share our respect for his personal life end up contacting him. It's not like he's (American football players) Terrell Owens or Chad Ochocinco who practically beg for fan interaction to boost egos.

Nevertheless, it's cool to see Kåre and his castmates on Facebook. Makes it seem like such a small world in a way. But then again, they're teenagers. They use Facebook. It's a fact of life in the 21st Century. :)
"Past screaming from the rooftops,
We live to survive our paradoxes"

-The Tragically Hip

Microwave Jellyfish

Post by Microwave Jellyfish » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:11 pm

OK guys, listen, no need to make a big thing out of this.

Feeling shame and disappointment because you were ignored by someone on the net is a common thing, but there's a pretty easy way to get rid of it. Just reflect it out as anger. Don't worry, it's nothing bad, all you have to do is playing "Passive" by A Perfect Circle, and shouting to the screen the last few lines which go somehow like this, if I hear it correctly:

Go ahead and play dead
I know that you can hear this
Go ahead and play dead
Why can't you turn and face me?
You f-cking disappoint me

During my celebrity-browsing times I wrote messages to her and him, and they both left me without an answer, so I felt kinda sad. But that song always gave my ego back.
And we danced, on the brink of an unknown future, to an echo from a vanished past.

decltype

Post by decltype » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:33 am

Okay, now I've made an account too! If anyone wants to add me, I'd very much appreciate it :) I'm not as picky as Kåre :lol:

armyofdorkness

Post by armyofdorkness » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:55 am

decltype wrote:Okay, now I've made an account too! If anyone wants to add me, I'd very much appreciate it :) I'm not as picky as Kåre :lol:
What's your name? PM me?

I'm in desperate need of validation since Kåre REJECTED ME. :oops:

decltype

Post by decltype » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:02 am

armyofdorkness wrote:
decltype wrote:Okay, now I've made an account too! If anyone wants to add me, I'd very much appreciate it :) I'm not as picky as Kåre :lol:
What's your name? PM me?

I'm in desperate need of validation since Kåre REJECTED ME. :oops:
PM sent :)

And I too was recently REJECTED, by someone else on this very fan site (you know who you are). The nerve! :roll:

gareth1971

Post by gareth1971 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 am

I wouldn't reject anyone from FB - I'll be anyone's friend :D

A few from around here can vouch for me!!

armyofdorkness

Post by armyofdorkness » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:46 am

gareth1971 wrote:I wouldn't reject anyone from FB - I'll be anyone's friend :D

A few from around here can vouch for me!!
I will vouch for that - he friended me. He truly will be anyone's friend! :D

decltype

Post by decltype » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:11 am

As a follow-up: Lina Leandersson is not on Facebook, so don't even think about it (in case you wondered, Woofy).

It steams me beyond belief that this person has the audacity to write on my wall even after I reported them. They know that FB won't do anything to enforce their own policies, so they're taunting me. [insert very angry smiley here]

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”