Kåre Gillis Hedebrant is on Facebook :)

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
Wolfchild

Re: Kåre Gillis Hedebrant is on Facebook :)

Post by Wolfchild » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:59 am

shrugs -->
Why don't you just block that person?

In fact me too, since I taunted you on your wall as well. :D
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

decltype

Post by decltype » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Wolfchild wrote:shrugs -->
Why don't you just block that person?

In fact me too, since I taunted you on your wall as well. :D
Because they are actively impersonating Lina by using manipulated images, and writing libellous nonsense messages on their profile using google-translated Swedish, and because of the amount of genuine fans of the film who are being duped, evidenced by the messages left on the profile's wall. If this kind of thing is indeed normal on Facebook, then it is worse than I thought.

Lacenaire

Post by Lacenaire » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:28 am

As the father of a daughter is quite a bit older than Kare and Lina I do hope that all the people trying to become his Facebook friends are not more than 15, well maximum 16 years old. I am pretty sure his parents feel the same way.
I have often remarked that some many things in LTROI are so ambiguous that is like a mirror: When people try to fill in the blanks, they end up filling them in with themselves. 
Wolfchild

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Lacenaire wrote:As the father of a daughter is quite a bit older than Kare and Lina I do hope that all the people trying to become his Facebook friends are not more than 15, well maximum 16 years old. I am pretty sure his parents feel the same way.
It seems unlikely that anything more than a small fraction of Kåre's fans are his age. LTROI was not exactly targeted or marketed to a teen or pre-teen demographic. It is more likely that most of his fans are adults. I haven't looked, but I hope at least one of Kåre's parents is Friended so that they can keep an eye on what goes up on their child's wall.

And in fact I think it probably a good thing if Lina is not on Facebook - or if she is it under a pseudonym.
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

decltype

Post by decltype » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Wolfchild wrote:It seems unlikely that anything more than a small fraction of Kåre's fans are his age. LTROI was not exactly targeted or marketed to a teen or pre-teen demographic. It is more likely that most of his fans are adults. I haven't looked, but I hope at least one of Kåre's parents is Friended so that they can keep an eye on what goes up on their child's wall.
I do not think it is much of a problem for him, really. Since he's decided to keep his profile semi-public, I'm sure he can deal with it.
Wolfchild wrote:And in fact I think it probably a good thing if Lina is not on Facebook - or if she is it under a pseudonym.
She's not. Or so I've been told, at least. No opinion on whether that's a good thing or not. :roll:

intrige

Post by intrige » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:43 pm

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/sport ... 754666.ece

It's in Norwegian AND Swedish though. Sinse Kåre is talking in the video. Go and juse google transelate if you'd like XD About his new move..XD
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

ykeleven

Post by ykeleven » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:48 pm

I must be the last person in western civilization to not have a Facebook account. What is this Facebook thingie that I keep hearing about? Twitter? Is that like twister or something? :D

I guess I should give it up and open a facebook account, and get rejected by Kare like the rest. I feel I'm missing out on something. :lol:

Anyway, go Kare and Lina.

gymmy64

Post by gymmy64 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:05 pm

ykeleven wrote:I must be the last person in western civilization to not have a Facebook account.
You're the next to the last. :D It irritates my relatives, since all the photos, news, etc. is posted there now, but I can't deal with it.

GreenEyes

Post by GreenEyes » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:29 pm

I searched him and it came up with nothing. Sad times.

Jessy7217

Post by Jessy7217 » Fri May 12, 2023 1:51 pm

Tom wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 am
If you have a facebook, login and search "Kåre Gillis Hedebrant", you will find that it's really him. :)

it's unfortunate. Not long after joining this forum, I did a search. Had no luck.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”