Message from Lina Leandersson c/o ACL

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
ZWD40

Re: Message from Lina Leandersson c/o ACL

Post by ZWD40 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:34 pm

You guys are so lucky!
... she looks like a kid who has just been overindulgent with chocolate cake or a messy candy bar...
I could just picture Arnold planting a bloody kiss on Oskar telling him "I'll be back."

theguy1991

Post by theguy1991 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:46 am

I haven't been on here for a couple of months. Looks like I missed something big here. lol

TheVoxHumanus

Post by TheVoxHumanus » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:41 am

I know I'm late to the party, but...

Hi Lina! I can't wait for your next movie. You're a really talented actor and if I'm ever lucky enough to have any creative input in a project you'll be on my mind.

TΛPETRVE

Post by TΛPETRVE » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Vox! It's good to see you again. I suppose you had a busy summer (and I hope you are still having great holidays)?
Att fly är livet, att dröja döden.

Do not ask why; ask why not.

ColBlair

Post by ColBlair » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:59 pm

abner_mohl wrote:The scene where Lina jumps off the jungle gym was done with wire rigging, and according to Wolfchild took 15 takes, so her endurance in that type of environment is amazing.
I had a feeling that jump was a bit "unhuman."

J.W.

Spottedfeather

Post by Spottedfeather » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am

I think it's really cool that you guys were able to contact Lina. How did you find her email to send her something ?

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:34 am

Spottedfeather wrote:I think it's really cool that you guys were able to contact Lina. How did you find her email to send her something ?
Welcome Spottedfeather. Just about everyone here is a huge fan of Lina. It is for that reason that we want to be careful to not become a center for trafficking in her personal information. In fact, there is a specific item in the forum rules aimed at preventing this:
Posts about the private personal information of any person are not allowed. Posts that compromise the privacy or anonymity of other forum users are not allowed. However, posts about contact information for professional representatives (theatrical agents, publicists, public relations, etc.) or to other information that is obviously intended to be public are allowed.
I don't actually know, but my impression is that while Lina is grateful for her celebrity, she really just wants to live her life as a normal teenager. I don't know how someone so beautiful and talented can expect to be a normal teenager, but I'm more than willing to let her try. ;)
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

God of Vampires

Post by God of Vampires » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:46 am

Welcome Spottedfeather, it is always nice to have new members, currently our numbers are growing so fast I can't keep track of all new members joining :D .
"I think Eli, just as me, is a fan of multicoloured equines. You need this to get through an eternity of bloodshed."
_God of Vampires/Prince Darkmoon, Proud infected, proud brony.

Stangarlins

Post by Stangarlins » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Wow, that is a great artwork :shock:

No wonder she liked it, it's awesome! Congratulations to everybody who worked on it, it is really good :D

(and by the way, Lina looks really nice in the picture :D. But I still prefer her hair the way that was in the movie, I think she looked better that way, haha.)

now142

Post by now142 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:05 pm

The painting seems to represent the part of the film Lina likes. She said in an interview on U-Tube that ' Eli ' was kind, but dident say much about the vampire element in the film.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”