Message from Lina Leandersson c/o ACL

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
TΛPETRVE

Re: Message from Lina Leandersson c/o ACL

Post by TΛPETRVE » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:59 am

Way to ruin a dream: The painting might as well unsettle Lina and end up catching cobwebs and mold in the basement. Yes, I am a major asshole :lol: .
Att fly är livet, att dröja döden.

Do not ask why; ask why not.

N.R. Gasan

Post by N.R. Gasan » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:15 am

TAPETRVE wrote:The painting might as well unsettle Lina and end up catching cobwebs and mold in the basement.
:P

cmfireflies

Post by cmfireflies » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:29 am

Awwww.

I'm curious, did you guys do anything for Kare?
"When is a monster not a monster? Oh, when you love it."

TΛPETRVE

Post by TΛPETRVE » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:38 am

Plans...

decltype

Post by decltype » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:18 am

A bird told me that Lina actually did try to register her own user account here, but that the forum "krånglade". What a shame.. :roll:

TΛPETRVE

Post by TΛPETRVE » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 am

Hehe, looks like she's still a noob (I'll avoid the "v" word here) to message boards :D .

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:33 am

decltype wrote:A bird told me that Lina actually did try to register her own user account here, but that the forum "krånglade". What a shame.. :roll:
We need to round up this "krånglade" character and drive a stake through his heart! :)

Wolfie! Get on this right away!! ;)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

EEA

Post by EEA » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:00 am

Cool! Lina's message made my day! I want to thank everyone that was involved. It makes me feel happy to be part of this forum. One of the best forum I have encounter.

danielma

Post by danielma » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:52 am

covenant6452 wrote:Well, I have to say something before I explode...isn't this Freaking Amazing?!!!

For the last week or so I have been walking on air, floating through life like an happy idiot with a huge, dopy smile on my face!

It has been the busiest week of the year at my job again and I have been walking into things, driving my forklift into things (no people so far, I think I've ((or they've)) been lucky :D ), basically I've just been in a wickedly happy daze.

I helped a bunch of Infected people to put a beautiful smile on our favourite beautiful face!.....ahhhhh, heavy sigh!!! :)
And now when I think of it, I can also imagine that I helped us to put a little smile on Eli's face as well, and I get all warm and gooshy on the inside again! :roll:

'Let The Right One In' has given me so much more pleasure than any other film I've seen or am likely to ever see again, bringing me a few hundred smiles ( :oops: and I'll admit to a few tears as well), and to see one of the main sources of that pleasure holding onto one of my drawings is a boost I will never, ever forget.

LOOK! It's me...and I'm holding a picture of Lina, holding a picture of Eli AND Oskar...that I drew! WhoopWHOOP!
(I know it's a crappy photo but I was all starstruck and giddy as a schoolgirl at the time.) :lol:

We've got a_contemplative_life to thank for putting this all together, Wolfchild for providing us all a place a place to hang out together and dissect JAL's works, a place that has also given us the opportunity to semi-meet our idols. My thanks to them, someone else who may want to remain nameless, and all those that have taken part, to all those who have commented on my little drawings, and last but most definitely not least thanks to the Lovely Lina Leandersson for bringing Eli to life in such a beautiful performance and for being an inspiration to my inner 'artiste'!
For me at least there will never be another Eli. (certainly not an "Abby"!)

From now on whenever I get to feeling like this,...

...all I need to do is pull out my phone and take a look at this...

...and my world will be changed to something like this...

Ciao for now, I'm off to float around my flat for a while then it's back to the drawing board! :D
Sean

http://www.sleepingdragon.me/jpegs/love ... ed_lge.jpg
That post put the biggest SMILE on my Face reading it Sean :)

I know I've gushed over it to you in a PM, and I hate to sound like a broken record...but that art seriously is a thing of BEAUTY man :) And that photo of our favorite little vampire holding your artwork, well its not hard to understand why your floating on air :D It really, really, really isn't hard to understand at all :)

Hell the least I did was provide a message for the back of it and I'm STOKED to see that photo of Lina holding the artwork, so I can only begin to imagine what its like for your good self, the artist, seeing it...

I can honestly say that its time like this that make me so glad I found this forum :) </mushy>
(certainly not an "Abby"!)
That brings up a good point...not to ruin the mood or nothing, but would anyone be tempted to even show this level of appreciation to Chloe????
My Blog: Toxic Culture
Neon Maniacs: Link

bulleribulleribock

Post by bulleribulleribock » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Dear Lina,
With heartfelt thanks from all of your fans among The Infected at http://www.let-the-right-one-in.com. May all of your dreams come true.

Thank you ACL,
That is such a beautiful sentiment, and she looks very happy with it. Her reply back brings a big smile to my face as she seems to be a regular nice young lady. What a heart warming smile she has.
Snälla snälla snälla var inte rädd för mig.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”