I Love Eli!

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
jcckidz

Re: I Love Eli!

Post by jcckidz » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:26 am

Intrige, isn't that the last level in some videogame somewhere? :D

By the way, I love Eli...and Oskar. I think it's just the book and film put us in Oskar's mind, so we fall in love with Eli as he does.

Daniel Ether

Post by Daniel Ether » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:54 pm

intrige wrote:DA DA DAAAA!!
:D great!
That remembered me about a picture a saw on 9gag a few weeks ago:
:) Eli would buy all i guess :D

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:28 pm

a_contemplative_life wrote:Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest! :D
... going all the way back to the original post on this thread. :D Oh, and it's just as true now as then!

Elias Eriksson

Post by Elias Eriksson » Fri May 09, 2014 10:58 pm

I also love Eli! She is amazing!
It seems that to everyone i show the movie, everyone seems to like Eli more than any other character, that's how amazing she is!
Blog: http://alemdafloresta.wordpress.com/
"Don't be afraid of me. There's no reason for you to be. Maybe you know that. I hope you know that. I like you so very much. Yours, Eli."

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Fri May 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Elias Eriksson wrote:I also love Eli! She is amazing!
It seems that to everyone i show the movie, everyone seems to like Eli more than any other character, that's how amazing she is!
"Eli more than any other character..." Yeah, how about more than any other character in the whole world? Anyway, that's how I feel about Eli. I wish TA and JAL had the money and the moxie to make a sequel while Kåre and Lina were still 12 or so. Oh well...
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Ash

Post by Ash » Sat May 10, 2014 11:50 am

OK. I'll have my usual whinge about the film. I'd dearly love to see the movie with the original soundtrack. That is, with Lina speaking her lines. Done. :P

Elias Eriksson

Post by Elias Eriksson » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:35 am

dongregg wrote:
Elias Eriksson wrote:I also love Eli! She is amazing!
"Eli more than any other character..." Yeah, how about more than any other character in the whole world? Anyway, that's how I feel about Eli. I wish TA and JAL had the money and the moxie to make a sequel while Kåre and Lina were still 12 or so. Oh well...
Yeah! True! haha. But i was referring to people that never saw it before, that watched for the first time.
Blog: http://alemdafloresta.wordpress.com/
"Don't be afraid of me. There's no reason for you to be. Maybe you know that. I hope you know that. I like you so very much. Yours, Eli."

cmfireflies

Post by cmfireflies » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:12 am

Is it wrong if I only love Oskar to the extent that he makes Eli happy?
"When is a monster not a monster? Oh, when you love it."

intrige

Post by intrige » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:23 am

cmfireflies wrote:Is it wrong if I only love Oskar to the extent that he makes Eli happy?
OMG YES YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON!! :lol:
Noo!!

I have always really liked Oskar too, since he reminded me of myself. While Eli on the other hand, it's more like, if she was an adult I would have the biggest crush on her. Well, Lina that is. I am only a year older than her and if she was super gay like me it could actually work! I AM HOPEFUL IT WILL HAPPEN!! :lol:

Book Eli is a different deal, I am really really facinated with androgynity, and Eli totally feeds that facination. Book Eli is actually very scary but such a hopeless romantic. He is super tough, but soft, those kind of people IRL too is really interesting to observe. My oldest sister is like that, stern, really tough, but inside she is so soft and kind and yeah, you get the idea. Not that Eli reminds me of my sister, she does not! Eli is super creepy, but for Oskar he is super sweet.
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:57 am

He's my favourite character.Funny how he's supposed to be the "monster"but nearly everyone loves him the most.How could you look into those big beautiful sad eyes and not want to help him.
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”