I am addict and you?

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
Ken

Re: I am addict and you?

Post by Ken » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:21 am

Well, I offered to make the new page where you guys will be able to upload artwork, fan fiction, music/videos (if he wants), etc.. so everything will be on site instead of having to link to a bunch of third party galleries, videos, fan fiction, etc..

I just figured I'd chime in to say it shouldn't be long before we have something reasonable looking for people to play around with.

Zhoutai21

Post by Zhoutai21 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:26 am

Ah, good stuff, mate. :) Good to see Wolf's got some helping hands here. :) Btw, Wolf, did you change the layout of your main page? I could have sworn all the different page links were on the left.
ಠ_ಠ

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Zhoutai21 wrote:Btw, Wolf, did you change the layout of your main page? I could have sworn all the different page links were on the left.
Yes. Good eye. When I realized that eventually the list would have to scroll, I moved it to the right side so that there wouldn't be an ugly vertical scrollbar in the middle of the window.
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

almos

Post by almos » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:50 pm

By the way, if I can ask, what CMS you're using for the site?
Praise be to the forgotten backyards
Filled with snow
Praise be to the condemned buildings
About to fall
Praise be to the starless nights
Full of gloom
Praise be to the shadows
Where the nightmares loom

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Drupal.
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

enip

Post by enip » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:20 pm

I watched the film for the first time on Sunday, and I haven't thought about much else since. I've already rewatched it a couple of times, and watched my favourite scenes over and over. I've also ordered the book. This film made an impact on me like no film before. I wish I could be in it, be with Eli.

almos

Post by almos » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 pm

These are quite ordinary symptoms. They should pass away in a year or two.

More or less.

PS. The movie should come with a disclaimer.

PS2. Welcome among the infected.
Praise be to the forgotten backyards
Filled with snow
Praise be to the condemned buildings
About to fall
Praise be to the starless nights
Full of gloom
Praise be to the shadows
Where the nightmares loom

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 pm

enip wrote:I watched the film for the first time on Sunday, and I haven't thought about much else since. I've already rewatched it a couple of times, and watched my favourite scenes over and over. I've also ordered the book. This film made an impact on me like no film before. I wish I could be in it, be with Eli.
Hang in there and enjoy it while it lasts. Which it will for quite awhile, I suspect. Also, don't forget to get your hands on the soundtrack/album. Then your conversion to the dark side will be complete, as Darth Vader would say :lol:

enip

Post by enip » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Also, don't forget to get your hands on the soundtrack/album. Then your conversion to the dark side will be complete, as Darth Vader would say
I forgot to mention, I already did. I've downloaded my favourite songs from iTunes Store. I particularly like Eli's Theme, can't stop listening to it. Agnetha Fältskog's Försonade is also nice.

Ninpo

Post by Ninpo » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:40 pm

Wow, I thought I was crazy. My brother recommended me this movie during the summer. I hadn't gotten in on it because I said I was going to but forgot. Then finally my younger watched it and said it was amazing. I watched it and was shocked that I let this one go on for so long. Now I've watched it at least 2 times completely, and once on Blu ray.
I'm also trying to learn swedish language. I'm a crazed addict I know.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”