A brand new on-set photo emerges.

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
danielmann861

A brand new on-set photo emerges.

Post by danielmann861 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:39 pm

Celebrating the third anniversary of John's official website, he shared a brand new photo from on set of Let the Right One In. Kare, Lina and John in one photo. So very cool!

Siggdalos

Re: A brand new on-set photo emerges.

Post by Siggdalos » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:41 pm

That picture puts a smile on my face. :)

Link to the source: https://www.johnajvidelindqvist.com/article.php?id=247
Today marks three years since I, on Hans-Åke Lilja's initiativ, got a proper website and a reasonable presence on social media. Thanks to everyone who's checked in, liked and commented. Slowly but surely there are more and more of you who want to know what I'm up to. A lot is happening in 2024 and you can always find info on the website. Aside from Handling the Undead, no less than SEVEN different film and TV projects are in varying stages of development, so make sure to check in every now and then to see what ends up actually happening. We're celebrating this three-year anniversary with a previously unknown photo from the set of Let the Right One In by the peerless Hoyte van Hoytema. Yes, that's how I looked back then. Take care.
- John
De höll om varandra i tystnad. Oskar blundade och visste: detta var det största. Ljuset från lyktan i portvalvet trängde svagt in genom hans slutna ögonlock, la en hinna av rött för hans ögon. Det största.

PeteMork

Re: A brand new on-set photo emerges.

Post by PeteMork » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:27 am

Great photo! Thanks danielmann861
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”