Let the Right One In "Frome"

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
CyberGhostface

Let the Right One In "Frome"

Post by CyberGhostface » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:30 pm

Presenting the ultimate treat for lovers of the movie Let the Right One In. For the first time ever, we’ve mapped out on canvas the entire DNA of the film from start to finish. Every vertical stripe represents a scene from Let the Right One In, with the color taken as the average of all the frames within that scene.
https://www.frome.co/products/let-the-right-one-in
No banaaaanas?

PeteMork

Re: Let the Right One In "Frome"

Post by PeteMork » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:39 am

CyberGhostface wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:30 pm
Presenting the ultimate treat for lovers of the movie Let the Right One In. For the first time ever, we’ve mapped out on canvas the entire DNA of the film from start to finish. Every vertical stripe represents a scene from Let the Right One In, with the color taken as the average of all the frames within that scene.
https://www.frome.co/products/let-the-right-one-in
Looks right to me. ;)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:12 am

I like it. :D

Although anything other than a poster is too much for me. 50" x 20" basic canvas is £153.95 plus shipping, the next size down is £107.95

And these prices are reduced :shock:

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

CyberGhostface

Post by CyberGhostface » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:39 pm

Yeah IMO it's nice to look at online but IDK if I'd pay for it. :D
No banaaaanas?

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:59 pm

My daughter gave me one for my birthday last year. I would not have bought one for myself, but now having one I feel like I would have been missing out on something. It is amazing to me how this Frome can evoke the emotional narrative of the film. When I look at it, if I don't try to examine it and figure out which scene where but instead just let the colors sort of wash over my eyes, I can feel the story. For many popular films, a Frome might just be a curiosity. However Tomas and I think Eva Norén paid a lot of attention to the color palette of each scene and of the film as a whole, and I think the effectiveness of this Frome bears out the wisdom in that. Maybe it wouldn't have this effect for someone not Infected. Or maybe it just wouldn't have this effect for someone not me. :oops:

I have it hanging on the wall right behind my monitors. It is in my line of sight whenever I am sitting at my computer.
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”